Reviews for Gone
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
*bawls over the shattered bits of my feels* Seriously. They're just shattered.
ryder21 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I always love the way you write Bobby and the boys, not onlycapturing their expressions and mannerisms truly, but also their essence. This story was no exception.

We all know each of the boys have their own strengths and it's nice to see that they know it as well.

It was nice to hear another back story on Bobby and Rumsfeld's story was well thought out, it seems he was an integral part of Bobby's life,so sad Bobby.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I bet Bobby did love Rumsfeld and missed him greatly.
DJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This was a touching and tender tale. You had Bobby's "voice" down cold. Good job!
twomom chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
This absolutely broke my heart. You described Rumsfeld with the experience of a dog lover so I knew your reasoning before I ever got to the end. Very well done. Every word was perfect. I cried all the way through it. I couldn't believe when I saw that episode that they would kill off a dog but no one is safe on Supernatural. I guess that's what makes it so believable. But this story will be one of my top fives and I thank you from one dog lover to another.
San Antonio Rose chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
*sniffle* Poor Bobby. Yes, I can definitely see him grieving like this, especially given that reminder-and I love the way you've portrayed all the things that go unsaid and the way the boys *get it* when they find out what's going on. Also love the portrait of Rumsfeld you've painted here, his personality and the relationship between him and Bobby. A dog that's loved is never just a dog.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Having had to say good-bye to a wonderful dog about 6 years ago, I find this to be truly touching. After a while, dogs manage to move from 'pet' to family.
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I loved this. And I agree with you presenting a sentimental side to Bobby. After his wife, Bobby seemed to avoid other people getting close in his life. A hunters dilema, but I bet the dog did provide him with comfort and companionship. With all the connections Bobby has, the phones he has to man, providing research for hunters across the world he'd left himself little time for human companionship but a pet works wonders!

And I lived your back story on Rumsfeld too, you anchored it well with historical facts and it helped flesh out his character.

Well done.
Lampito chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Poor Rumsfeld. I have never forgiven Kripke for a) letting Rumsfeld get whacked, and b) not getting Bobby another dog. Curse you for that, you assbutt! 'Scuse me, I'm just off to cuddle my own dishlicker.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
You give us your usual spot-on portrayal of Sam and Dean's essences and you leave us with a little cliff-hanger.

I'm curious to know what's going to happen, best regards Giacinta
Kittle chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow. I just clicked on this out of curiosity and I am so glad that I did. You have a gift with words and it shows here. The boys are perfectly in character for the time you described, you just nailed it! This could be cannon. The descriptions are just superb, I could see everything from the dust particles floating in the light to Bobby's reaction. Wonderful job! Please continue soon!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You hit the ground running with this one! You have all the emotion of that timeframe down pat. Can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Great coverage of a lot of emotional back story about the boys to lead the reader into understanding why choosing to draw a gun on Bobby, (because he's hatless and standing still over a small grave with a bone on top) might actually be a good idea-hehe

So I'm filled with suspense now and can't wait to find out whose buried and who that friend of Bobby's was!