Reviews for Tycho's Return
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 4/21
Cute one-shot!
qoa113 chapter 1 . 4/20
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please continue this. There are only two I, Coriander fic son this website and yours is amazing. Blah blah blah, I'm rambling and I really don't have a clue what to say... It's amazing! :)
DaughterOfOphelia chapter 1 . 1/30
I love it!
queenofassassins113 chapter 1 . 1/21
This is really good, I love it! Is there any chance you could continue it?
TheCountessAndTheEnglishLord chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This is one of my all time favourite books, so i am so happy that such a perfect fanfic has been made in lieu of it. lovely. i just love these two together.
percabethlover chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
this story is awesome please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
it's good but needs more love in it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Omg your awesome please write chapter 2 3
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
O.o
srsly? you are the ONLY author to write an "I, Coriander" fic?
omg
you are a heroine :)
nice fanfic btw, loved it!
oh and incidentally, how did you manage to enter this fic? i have written fanfics and when entering them i had to select the category e.g harry potter. how did u enter this if there werent any previous fics?
Sweetly Delightful chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
aww! Cute! I can't believe there is only one fic for this, I need to write something! But this is a great fic and I love how Edmund is totally beaten by Coriander. A cool story and I'd love to see a second chapter- Awkward father meeting?
StarLilly Rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I like it!
Blue chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
YES! I luv these fanfics with books. I think there definitely should be more fanfics written about i, Coriander. It was such an amazing book and I just finished reading it.
I love your writing! you made it sound like the author's style in the actual book. The only thing out of character might bee Edmund running away... maybe he would've likely said "you cannot do so to me! *insert something about God*" Puff out his chest, etc. Then maybe Coriander will go "no Edmund... I cannot. But you will never have me in your life because I'm engaged to the man you see standing here!" Tycho: "you are?" ...etc
oops i'm writing YOUR story XD haha sorry. I do like the two together... I hoped for an epilogue but naaw. Hester and Gabriel are so cute as a couple. V_V
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Are there any other chapters? I would love to read them.
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh please, please, PLEASE carry one! I've been waiting forever for a Coriander fic., and this is so sweet and fantastic! Please don't abandon it!