Reviews for it was wrong to do that said the angel
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
...holy crap. I don't think I've ever been so affected by a piece of writing. This was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.
ciriklainer chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It's ao creepy. Yet so beautiful. I think lack of Blaine's or Kurt's POV don't make this off, a little different.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You writers are just so talented! I'm a hardcore Klainer, but that, wow. I kind of hated the whole TeacherxKurt relationship but I loved it at the same time, :O
Ho-how-how?! I congratulate you on writing such a sweet yet creepy story, xD
amypond42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved the story. I agree with some of the other comments though. It feels like... I don't know, there should be more. Maybe it's just that in most fics we see the path to healing or something, but without seeing any point from Kurt's side at all it felt slightly off to me.
But I really did like it- and the creepy factor was just right :)
MistressLeah chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wow, it literally took me hours to find this fic! i'd read it a while back and for some reason i felt the urge to read it again. i love you you show mr. copper's point of view, thinking that he's doing nothing wrong. it'd be awesome if you could write a sequel or smthn maybe?
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
no words, I don't know how to feel anymore.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Sorry! It cut off :/

From the teacher's point of view and how he found it all so innocent even though you know it's not

And it's kind of sick - in the sense that you know he shouldn't do that - yet the way that it's written just makes it seem innocent, and almost ethereal and beautiful - like Kurt

It's almost like you believe it's innocent and you believe the teachers point of view… just wow!

I wanted to suggest idk if you take prompts but it's kind of a weird prompt… I don't even knowing you write a lot of smut, but the way you wrote this seems like it would complement the prompt… lol idk

So anyway, it's quite shocking and not something I've seen written before which Is why I wanted to see what someone could make of it

Sorry

I'm rambling…

So Kurt and Blaine are brothers, and there's Klaine-cest…

And then maybe their parents could find out or something? Idk but I think Klaine-cest would be pretty hot…

Ignore that if you don't want to write it but yeah… :')
Jade chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh wow… that was… ermm… wow

Do you take prompts? Because this was… wow

I love your writing style - how you managed to subtly hint everything that happened and how it was in the teacher's p
MonPetitCoeur chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Creepy.

Fucking creepy.
Feyla chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's just so wrong. But you did an amazing job of getting in the head of this guy.
TheLuna chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, this is just so creepy ._. Really well written and brilliant story... just *Shudder* wow.
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OH MY- O_O I LOVE YOU. You're so great at writing! The small details, the attention to the dolls, the foreshadowing, Kurt's reaction and the teacher's point of view of it...Behind the scenes insanity...I LOVE IT. I don't know if this could even GET any BETTER than it is...it's perfect. *_*
Anonrhyme chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was very creepy and eerily beautiful, I would love to see compaion pieces from Kurt and Blaine's perspectives, but I think this was amazing as is.

Mr. Hopper is very, very deluded... The way he believes Kurt is enjoying this, wants it... It adds an extra layer of creepy, because he's not even aware he's abusing and hurting Kurt, slowly killing him on the inside.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was written beautifully. Not that the story itself was beautiful, just written in a way that... oh you know what I mean, after all you wrote it.

And I love your username by the way.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this story, if not a little confusing for my small brain, was beautiful.