Reviews for Your Fantasy
Boothelilghost chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Omg! I love this story! I would love it if you kept writing!3
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Great job! I really hope you plan to continue this, because there are very few well written Red X/Robin finds that are more than one chapter long! Keep up the good work!
Fatin764 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Good! Story! I love it! Robin you should cosplay like cat maid with cat ears and tail *imagine* Auuuu~how cute! I just can't wait to another chapter! I think next chapter The Titan's will go to Your Fantasy cafe. And meet Amme/Robin...but they (Not Raven) don't know Robin is sing in they~ Then Red X come make The Titan's shock and follow Red and Robin go to zoo, aquarium and movie together finally Red send Robin to Titan Tower. *smirk*
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
A person born in Romania is called a Romanian, if I remember right, but I could be wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
OMG IM IN LOVE WITH THIS UPDATE SOON!
Jo.13 chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
When will u update I am seriously hooked on this fanfic really really bad !
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Omg, I can't believe you haven't updated this in forever! I love it so much, I want to read more, I'm greedygreedygreedygreedy! I need moremoremoremoremore! Pleaaaaasssseeee!?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
When you updating
Nero chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Noooooooooooooo plz add more ok bi gonna go sing the doom song with ger
MissC08 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Please! Put out another chapter! I'm dying to know what happens.
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Oracleshadow chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Wow I LOVE this story already and I would like to see RobinGirlWonder347 suggestion get to be in the story, it would be cool to see how Red would deal with crime fighting or Robin's team
Ultravioletlex chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
I love this story! It's so cute! I reeeeeally hope you make more soon!
liannalikepotatoes chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
This fanfiction is cool!I didn't know it was possible to write Robin girly, shy and emotional. You rock!
TopazDove chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
OMG! Im luvin Seemore! I HAVE to ask! Can i become a character and be like old time friends with Robin, begin working at the cafe, and like fall in luv with Seemore!? U would be the BEST if u said yes! :D