Reviews for Touchan Taicho
Shina chapter 6 . 2/15
All i did the last few days was read and by this one i can say for sure, you gonna kill me with curiosity. If i thought the sequels for Admiration were gonna make me suicide i certanily wasn't expecting this one. Hopefully you will update one of them before i jump from my window.
tohda chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
not logging in since different pc and all. but hope you continue this story! :) always did love reading your stories especially this series.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Poor Shiro! But I do wonder why wasn't he put with Matsumoto? He used to like her touching him! It's really OOC for him to let Gin touch him just like that and not let Matsumoto close. I know, I know, it's your version of the character, but after reading the first part of the story I was sure Matsumoto would be the one to take care of him and he'd let her to be his mother this time. Still, love the story and wish to read more soon!
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
this story is amazing and I hope that you both will get round to writing more!
emily chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Pour shiro! When r u gonna put the next chapter up? )
Tohda chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Hope you continue this soon! Want to know when Toshiro gets better and how Ichimaru helps with that! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
This is one of the little fanfics i realy like, why don't you keep writting?
purpleswans chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Really awesome story! You guys are really great authors, and your storyline is interesting, insightful, and incredibly moving. Keep it up!
squirley2000 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
cant wait for the next chapter
Kittyjuneic chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I really liked Shouniaisha Taicho and am currently reading it for a second time, and I absolutely love this story that you and Evilhumor have started! I have to say the worst part about this story is waiting for the next chapter to come out! I know that life gets in the way of updating for most authors, so I will do my best to play the patient game.
Elfen Children chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Wow I really like this so please keep going!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
And another update. YAY! This is really good. I like the whole Toshiro observant thing and how you write gin. Please keep writing
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
OMG UPDATE! Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Poor shiro chan. I really can't wait to read more, this story has a riveting plot and a way of leaving me hanging for more. Keep up the AWESOME work!
forever122 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
That makes a lot of sense. The first version wasn't my favorite. I love how Shiro-chan had to eat baby food last chapter! Hehehe... Toshiro tried to feed Gin... Hahahahaha... Hilarious! Keep it up! So Toshiro wants the creepy Gin back? I personally like creepy Gin. Toshiro needs a bath soon though. Wait, Toshiro didn't go to the bathroom all day, can his bladder really hold that much? Why is this rated M? Once again, my favorite story!
Katie chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Thank you so much for updating this story; it's one of my favorites!