Reviews for Rumor Has It
SelenaxMunro chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Oh ok I get it now.
SelenaxMunro chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Eli is a fucking douche! Great story but eli was so douchey and jerky in the end! I'm surprised clare even let him back into her life. If anything I'd punch him and just walk away onto a better life without him!
Nevermindd chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Uhh still confused but I'll just read it again great story
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Was it the guy that Eli told off at he Dot when the first picture was taken? You SIDS say something about Owen... I want to know
alicia4568 chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
i loved this story soo much.. simply amazing! like all your stories!
musicfuhreak chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
super late, but isn't the person behind the rumors alli? because in chapter 10 she was talking about the plans being ruined. anyways, great story and twist!
princess amy chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
You really should write a sequel to this...it was amazing...:-)
Britterz chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
OMG! You have to make a sequel! That story was awesome! Please please PLEASE make a SEQUEL! 3
BelieveTheTrue chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!

Note: the end was a mind fuck. You are a sick sick woman for making my brain think that much!
marielys chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
this story is great i give you an A you go gril .
Eclarelover3 chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I loved this one too! I loved that Eli and Clare shared it together. It caught me off guard that Clare would do those things unless she was married but then again, Clare and Eli are pretty much married in a weird way in my mind. :P I love how Eli was still so cocky even in bed. xD I also loved how Eli lied about being the one who was posting the pictures around just so she would stop worrying so much. He sooo cared about her, it was fucking adorable! (:
Momo Tiger chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Omg... I absolutely loved this story... I almost cried wen I thot Eli betrayed Clare XDD anyways... LOVED IT!
EclareDrama chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I bet it was Conner lol
Notdoingthisanymore90210 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
This had to be the most confusing but greatest stories I ever lol at the ending
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
i dont get it! so eli didnt start the rumors? who did?