Reviews for Except When It Makes All The Difference
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
:(..so sad... but beautiful sex
Iuterpi chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh woow! I've read a couple of your stories and wow is my better way of describing them. I couldn't wait any longer to give you a review. They also are really sexy ones. And nothing better than stories to fill the gaps, especially with these two, and hopefully you will make some filling the gaps stories about Brittana in recent episodes. Bye.
crookedspin chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I've read a few of your fics this past weekend and I have to say that I think this one is my favorite so far. I love how you were able to convey the intimacy that Brittany wanted to experience with Santana. You managed to make it both beautiful and really quite hot.
Miched8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Really love it when peeps like you fill in the blanks for what we inexplicably don't get to see onscreen - AWESOME story!
groooviecat chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awwwww...this i sweetest smut of Brittana that I've read so far..NICE!
nacasoca chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow! this was mind blowing. I'm amazed you've gotten only 4 reviews! I've read about 5 of your fics now, and they're all so good! Your work should definitely be more recognized. Keep up all the amazing writing. Love it.
smarmy89 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
you honestly write the most beautiful fics! You manage to make them seem so intimate and amazing!
Kino karutta-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful.

Is one word enough?

From now one I will just believe that THIS happenend between the scenes. No one can tell something else anymore.

Thank you very much for sharing this emotional piece with us.
carabara1232 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
One of the most well written fanfic ive ever read.

im crying, my heart was beating so hard through the whole story! The way you described them looking at eachother made me melt. so much love in the scene that i cried! Brilliant!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/16/2011