Reviews for For Whatever Comes Next
Love your Ginny
stoneslay96 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Great oneshot!
Bordy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is probably what I would think is the most accurate description of what happened after the battle. So many people focus on the trio, thank you for doing Ginny justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I wish I could write like this. You capture emotion so well, and make me understand things I've never felt.
Lady Canu chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Amazing story! This must be one of the best Ginny's "right after the Battle" I have read in a long time. Its quite realistic and I loved it. Oh and poor Harry broke my heart. It must be hard to hear that someone loves you when you have deprived from any kind of affection almost all your life. :(

Great work!
Capricieuse chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
How does this have only three reviews? This is beautiful, and one of the most accurate - as far as I think - post-battle fics I've read. Really, really awesome; such cuttingly vivid and real emotions. Thank you, really
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww, this was really emotional! But brilliantly written and very gripping in it's own way :) Great job!
always-unwritten chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
well done. very emotional and realistic. I don't think the angst was too much, too often the post battle stories are overly happy.
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Marvelous! Excellent oneshot! Everyone was spot on and in cannon.

*Going to check out what else you have.*

-Misty