Reviews for The Battle before Goodbye
SilentWhisper43 chapter 1 . 3/31
This was really good. I liked it. I felt for Charizard when Joshua said he was letting him go. I was like: What?! WHY?! But now, it's cool. Like, he gave Charizard a challenge and a purpose instead of just keeping him at the center. Great job!
DaJazzGal chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
No offense to Charizard, but I'm glad that Hydreigon won. Hydreigon is my absolute favourite and most powerful Pokemon. I have 3 Hydreigons, and one of them is level 100. I managed to sweep the entire Elite Four and Alder with just him.

So even though its sad that Charizard is being let free, its awesome that Joshua has a Hydreigon.

And the Hydreigon wasn't being arrogant when it growled at Charizard. Part of its Pokedex entry says 'anything that moves seems like a foe to it, triggering its attack.' It just is a very territorial Pokemon!

Wow this is a long review. I could go on forever about how great Hydreigon is. But anyway, awesome story and you're awesome for putting a Hydreigon in! I would love to see this continued!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I wanna of this ;~; mu charizard .bff and i love him very much...i won battles times and besta friend TT even now when he live on i still remembers him...R.I.P charizard ;A;
Coogrr chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I call for a sequel with Charizard raising Evee in the wild.
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Joshua angered me a bit, which was probably supposed to happen. Makes me want to train my Charizard more, which is hard since he's level 78.