Reviews for Ageless
wittyusernames chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
So I've been reading this fic. I have to say its a good idea, but everything is WAYY too rushed. It really bothered me.
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Are you kidding me, this is one of the best FMA and SE stories ive read, why is it abandoned...if i had my computer working id ask if i could adopt it...unfortunately my laptop is down so im stuck with my phone. Pleas update if this story is not abandoned, if it is then i will pm asking if i may adopt once my computer is fixed.
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
finally! someone who doesn't use inches! (Inches suck, I'm french)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
that ending tho XD -Ixen
Generic - wryteR chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
moronic story . . .
h2olilly2 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
hoping you start to continue the story its very interesting and its been so long since your last update ;) anyways love the story especially the unique perspective on how witches find out about their powers.
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Soooo... Update? Please?
MakaAlbarnxCronaForever1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
i like Edward/Maka better!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
I skipped the kiss scene. I demand more words to make up for this.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
ZOMYGOD
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
*wubwubwubwub*
Dark709 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter
GreatZero chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
could we continue the story?
h2olilly2 chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
h he hell hello i lo lo love y you your s sto story an and w wou would s sign y yo your pe petition i i if i it s sti still m ma matt matters i ca can cant wa wait t ti till th th the ne next ch chap chapter (s so sorr sorry f fo for m my s st stuttering i i im a m mu mute a and t than thanks t to a h ho horr horrible e exp experience w wi with s some sc sch school b bullys i im f fo forev forever s stu stuttering wh wh when i t type s so pl please f forgive m me)
anonymous shadow chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Great job pi[inon the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Btw when ed gets combat missions from now on will he wear his witches attire?