Reviews for Ageless
swordworks chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
-.- omg you just destroyed this story for me with all this anttention drawing to Edward and his age... .as I said, being 200 years old is nothing special, and that they even ask him those questions to his face and than believe his answers is so stupid and unlogical that it simply broke it for me.
swordworks chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
again this big deal about age... its really nothing special in the soul eater world
swordworks chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
"how power full are you?" what a stupid question is that? -.- he could have simply answered with a lie... Death should not have asked such a question. And for age... Death is also very old, i think about a thousand years wasn't it? the 200 years of edward are nothing special.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Damn, it's been forever since I watched Soul Eater, I'd forgot on how much of a jackass Blackstar was.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Crona's a boy.
wittyusernames chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
So I've been reading this fic. I have to say its a good idea, but everything is WAYY too rushed. It really bothered me.
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Are you kidding me, this is one of the best FMA and SE stories ive read, why is it abandoned...if i had my computer working id ask if i could adopt it...unfortunately my laptop is down so im stuck with my phone. Pleas update if this story is not abandoned, if it is then i will pm asking if i may adopt once my computer is fixed.
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
finally! someone who doesn't use inches! (Inches suck, I'm french)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
that ending tho XD -Ixen
Generic - wryteR chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
moronic story . . .
h2olilly2 chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
hoping you start to continue the story its very interesting and its been so long since your last update ;) anyways love the story especially the unique perspective on how witches find out about their powers.
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Soooo... Update? Please?
MakaAlbarnxCronaForever1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
i like Edward/Maka better!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
I skipped the kiss scene. I demand more words to make up for this.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 7 . 6/29/2013