Reviews for I Wish I Knew How to Quit You
VoyageAsia chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
I just read this wonderful fic and realized that it is almost 4 years to the day that you finished it. I loved it! The smut was very hot! hot! hot! There also was a lot of plot with the rival farms, Blaine's relationship with his father and a sideline of Finchel. The ending left me wanting more, particularly how the rival farms and Klaine's relationship pans out. However I realize that 4 years on, no more is going to be written. So loved the story and noticed that you have written many other things so I am going to check them out.
lahaloholagi chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Oh, gosh. *fans self* I stumbled upon your story and am just loving it. The building angst and resolution... this is so, so good. Please continue!
Kaitz2599 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
My Heart Dropped In The Last Couple Of Paragrahs!:o

Please Write More and please maby More emotional Bits! :)
BloodyInspiredMalace chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Brilliant! And beautiful! I hope you haven't decided to end this fic. Please do finish it! It's amazing!
BloodyInspiredMalace chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Someone on tumblr lead me here. I didn't think I would like this story but this chapter made me totally fall in love with it.
PatchesOfBlue chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Kurtie is breaking my heart! :( This story is so hot and sweet and beautiful and just gahh! I adore it so much :*) your writing is beautiful as usual! I am eagerly awaiting the next!
The Green Eye chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Sigh... that was beautiful... Good luck with your finals!
Mia chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
It was so good, and I course finals for getting in the way of reading another chapter.

I am looking forward to the relationship conflict, since I'm guessing it's on the way?

Romance and smut and conflict and cowboys oh my!

Loveeeeee you!
DurMeleth chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Hi !

I started reading your story yesterday and I love it ! :)

I'm almost anxious for trying to guess what'll happen next... ;)

Thank you for that ! Can't wait for reading the next chapters ! :D
mardie186 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
That was beautifully written and sexy, and hot, and emotional. All the personal sharing between them. The touching, the dry humping, and DAMN, KURT, holy crap. When he got to the rimming, I was gone, and then he topped for the first time. (Although he passed it off as being just his first time with Blaine). I hope he tells him the truth. It was a beautiful moment, and there was so much giving there. I just hope Blaine makes it as special for Kurt. He needs to know that Kurt has never bottomed so he can be careful. Loved them sharing some of their past with each other. The level of trust is being built and now Kurt understands Blaine's motivation. Looking forward to the next chapter after you ace all your finals. We have a month long hiatus coming so lots of time.
XxBraxtonsMomxX chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
*flails on keyboared* DAMN U! i wanted to see Kurts first time on bottom! ohh u sneaky sneaky lil devil u! i am in love with this story. i got all emotional at the end when it said he was a virgin *sniffles* oh emm gee ur first always holds a special place..kinda..sorta..*cough* anyways! i love where this is heading im hoping Blaine begins to realize there is something there! more then just a fun fuck! how can u resist those blue eyes...ohhh if i were a man..chris colfer would be mine...anyway good luck on ur finals! i will eagerly be awaiting ur next chapter! and by eagerly i mean stalking my email hoping for a update ;D
inukimeko chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
ASDFGHJKL. Why? Omg that was so freaking hot. I mean first of all, I love that when Blaine looks in the bag he goes "OH". Lol. And I have never read dry-humping so hot and detailed and dragged out as this one. It was fantastic. I mean it just kept going and I just love how you described how it felt for him. And the imagery of Blaine coming...*drools*. Just great details all around. I also liked it when kurt wanted to go down on him and Blaine was like ow give me a minute. It was smoking and funny.

I felt a pang in my cheat when Kurt admitted it was his first time but then he lied and covered it up. I was like why Kurt? I hope they cover that topic and Blaine finds out that it was his first time. I love that Blaine was just taking it from the beginning to the end. I mean damn, is that a cockslut or what? :P I hope there's more dirty talk next time...

Anyway, you do your thing girl and pass them finals. We'll be waiting here like puppies till the next chapter. At least you gave us this awesome 9000 word chapter. :D

-Jessica
Marth1112 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Ummmmm I want to read it again and again s this feeling I have right now NEVER goes away! Just wow, yum, yum yum! This part, just, I mean..."Kurt watched beneath heavy lids as Blaine pushed back just enough to let him watch while he brought his fingers up to his mouth. Kurt's teeth were working on his own lip, biting down hard, as Blaine's tongue ran across the fingertips of his right hand, taking in the taste of Kurt. His jaw actually dropped as Blaine's mouth encircled his fingers, pumping them in and out of his mouth and miming a completely different part of anatomy. Blaine's eyes were closed as if he were savoring the taste; as if he just couldn't get enough." holy hell is all I have to say! Sfdojsdbfvjsbfvkjbdsfkvjbkjb
myeyesnow chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Awww poor kurt he should have told the truth. But wow this chapter was fucking hot and descriptive
my bad bella chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
OH GOD, the last sentence really got me. I can practically feel Kurt's pain radiating through my monitor and into my body, I've got pains running through my fingers and I just... UGH, POOR KURT!

I just want to steal him away from Blaine's arms and squeez him tight and let him know he means so much to me and always will...

This chapter was lovely, and I totally understand about the finals, it's same for me too and I know it gets EXTREMELY stressful with all that work, then some ignorant people who message you and think your whole life is focused on writing...

Love to see more!