Reviews for The Sugar Project
shuichi-kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
_

i love you dammit.
Veleda chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Most amusing. The scary thing is that I can actually see Watari doing something like. I want to see Tatsumi's Muraki impression!
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
LOL

next experiment, to find out if tzuzuki can spread his good cheer by locking him in a room with someone (preferably tatsumi) and given a refrigerator full of sweets!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Hilarious! I especially liked the part about Tatsumi doing a Muraki impression. *grin*
torsui chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
*giggling* hooboy. tsuzuki hopefully is not scarred for life... watari actually gave the shinigami PIXIE STICKS? man, the dead don't get any rest, ne?

thankfully watari was calm throughout this - or as calm as he can get, anyway - because sugar-high watari is a scary thing to think about.

sugar-high hisoka, however, has definite possibilities.

a bright seven minutes in my day. thankysai! _
icediamond chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
*dies laughing* That is one of the funniest fics I can rememver reading. I love the whole concept of Tatumi high on sugar. Just one little side note though: 'Control Subject not effected.' It should be affected. Affect is the verb, effect is the noun. Sorry, but that's always been one of my pet peeves.
Sweetdeily-departing chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
*falls over laughing* OMG! Sooooo evil... but good, very good. but evil, but good, but evil, but good. I LOVED IT! more soon!
hi-chan rocks chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
*giggles hysterically* Tatsumi on a sugar high! Oh, the insanity! *giggles again* Oh, I'm gonna be giggling randomly for the next who knows how long! "They're still trying to get Tsuzuki out of the Sakura trees." ! - *giggles some more* (Man, feel like I'm on a sugar high after reading that!) That was really funny! You need to write more like that! -
Seele chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
You are just great great now I am in love with Watari and Tatsumi! good work!
Sumari Mikhale chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Hehe! This is great a fic about Watari being hot.. I mean. ...Yeah. Sounds allot like something he would do. Note: Watari is so sexi no da. ;
Usilion Pope chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Yes! Finally proof that any kind of sugar will alter your behavior! Brilliant. I loved all the comments about Tatsumi on a sugar high. Keep up the good job!
Sakata Ri Houjun chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Remind me to try this experiment on my coworkers in the very near future...
RubyD chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
*chokes* That was a riot! The set up, the tests, and the conclusions. _ Fun stuff. I especially liked the "pictures of Hisoka and Tsuzuki" in compromising positions comment. The images just pop out of the writing - the thought of Tatsumi curled up in his office with a sugar-induced hangover killed me. Write more! (Luck-y!) *laughs*
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
What a hilarious fic! Written in such a deadpan style, but withthose little bits of Watari-hilarity, and of course, the entire premise was so silly that it never quite left your mind. The ongoing joke about 'normal' I found really cute. All in all, great read! _