Reviews for Training the Newbies

So nice xD
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tiva chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
*laughing* Where to start?...Everything about this fic just screams "Duklyon!" I like the newbie's reaction to the -working- oven. *snicker* And I like the Mallet-sama, and I like the excuses, and I like their description of Erii, and Kotobuki, and Nokoru-who-looks-like-the-Boss-but-really-isn't, and, and, and...! The entire thing is really, really good! I read this whenever I feel like a laugh. *snaps fan open that reads 'Wonderful story!'*
SilverAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
*squeals enthusiastically* That was fantastic! Raving awesome! _ Very, very, very funny, especially the whole 'mallet-sama' thing. I like how you stuck Suoh-san (*starry fangirl eyes*) in there too-And the Takepon correction in the very top wasn't bad either. I'm definitely going to buy the Dukylon manga now...*dances off to read the rest of Icka-san's fanfiction*
Ysabet chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Heh heh heh... BWAHAHAHAH! Ohh, I needed that! Aren't they cute? Sparkle, sparkle, big eyes, sparkle, gleam! The manga's good too, if you ever get the chance to see it. REALLY good fic- man, I wish I had your creativity! I know the Boss is supposed to be the star of CCD, but these two are my favorites anyway, so YAAAAAY! (Ever read Yumemisama's "A Very Blurry Evening"? It's *great*!) Excellent fic! Pooooor newbies; bet they transfer out.