Reviews for Snipe
JanuaryLestrange chapter 59 . 8/7
Loved this
just.vee chapter 111 . 6/2
I love how Neville was more included and had a part that tied in with the whole story. Neville is literally such an underrated character in the Harry Potter books. He definitely needed more recognition just as you have written him. Brilliant.
just.vee chapter 107 . 6/2
Oh god. I gasped. Like I know a little bit of what happens in the end but this is literally SO well-written that the events leading up to the wall still gives me such anxiety and angsty feels about what’s to come.
just.vee chapter 107 . 6/2
I genuinely love the addition of the quidditch players and how you show everyone getting rev’d up to fight. That kinda shit makes me cry happy tears. This is such an amazing fic to read. Definitely going into my top favorites. Top notch writing here!
just.vee chapter 76 . 6/2
It wasn’t until this chapter that it clicked in my head about the author’s note at the end of chapter 74 that there could even be a possibility of Fred dying even though you said you loved him too much to kill him off. I had to check though. I rushed to the very last chapter and damn near cried of any possibility of him dying especially since this is such a charming and beautiful story of how he and Hermione fell in love.

Absolutely glad you didn’t kill him off because I would’ve probably stopped reading just to not go through that terrible anguish of him dying. But at the same time, I’d be annoyed as heck that I didn’t finish such an amazing story and would eventually come back to read the rest and go through the anguish hahaha.

Anyways! Going to continue reading now!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/21
I thought Hermione lived in Crawley...
Eileen chapter 34 . 1/22
I know this was written a while ago, but I wanted to comment on 2 things:

1. Great fic - Love the character development and the romance arc!

2. Good job posting, James!
Dances with Willows chapter 101 . 10/2/2021
The bargaining with Crooks cracked me up. “What do you mean ‘no’?” Haha
Ash Juillet chapter 113 . 9/26/2021
I started reading this story and realised I had read it already, but it didn't deter me. I kept on reading and enjoying the way their relationship progressed over the years. I loved this so much! This story stayed true to canon yet you added your own unique twist to it. My favourite parts were when Fred began to realise he had a crush on her, Hermione realising she liked him after the Quidditch match, and the first time he took her out on his broom. This was such a heartwarming story. George's addition and friendship with Hermione were absolutely wonderful. Great work!
mjato chapter 113 . 8/17/2021
A delight of a story perfect for a gloomy weekend. Thank you so much for writing it and to your betas for their help.
Doczgurl16 chapter 113 . 8/8/2021
This is a favorite! Loved it from the first chapter! Excited to read more of your work!
Fremione chapter 113 . 7/23/2021
No its over
Well I geuss im off to read some more or you HP Fanfics!
Fremione chapter 105 . 7/23/2021
I hope James gets better soon
Fremione chapter 103 . 7/22/2021
What is so funny about the word bean?
Seriously those boys can be rediculous sometimes.
Sorry I am a trashy speller sometimes.
Fremione chapter 100 . 7/22/2021
You are amazing at writing this kind of stuff I have read only two of your stories (both Fremione) and I am planning to read Handcuff Horrors as soon as I finish this story!
4,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »