Reviews for Snipe
LilithiaRW chapter 43 . 1/22/2014
Oooh Rita always makes me wish she was fed to a dragon, ripped to tiny shreds, burned to a crisp, and digested in nasty dragon bile!
LilithiaRW chapter 42 . 1/22/2014
That's a great chapter. Poor Neville, but at least Ron didn't make Hermione cry in this version. He's less of a git in this story than in cannon haha.
LilithiaRW chapter 39 . 1/22/2014
Hahaha i loved the ending! Go Fred! Set the status quo!
LilithiaRW chapter 32 . 1/21/2014
Yaaaaay!
SIM99 chapter 113 . 1/20/2014
Godric, this story was amazing! I'm so glad I read it. X3 I'm about to raid your account for any other litterary goodies.
SIM99 chapter 80 . 1/20/2014
Man, that chapter was adorable! I'm worried for when shit hits the fan with Dumbledore though, I don't need a tear-induced headache...
LilithiaRW chapter 31 . 1/19/2014
It's so fluffy how cute!
tag wiskay chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
Ch. 22 I burst out laughing when I read about Fred's meeting with Crookshanks! Brilliant, especially with George being warmly welcomed.

Also, I really like how you've gotten so many details from canon correct! Very well researched.
SIM99 chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
That Murtlap reference.
Maddy chapter 113 . 1/15/2014
Just wanted to say that I absolutely adored this and think that you're an amazing writer! I hope you get this even though you finished like two years ago... :) well you're amazing and thanks for the story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 1/14/2014
ASDFGHJKL! I AM CURRENTLY CRYING OF HAPPINESS! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK IM DYING !
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 77 . 1/14/2014
AND THEN THERE'S GEORGE. WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE AND HOW THEY'RE FEELING BUT NOT. WHERE. THE. MISTLETOE. WAS. AND. WHEN. FRED. WAS. GOING. TO. PROPOSE. THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER BY THE WAY, I KNOW YOU WROTE THIS A WHILE BACK BUT I'M JUST REREADING IT!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 113 . 1/11/2014
This whole story was fricking awesome! I loved every word of it.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I stayed up until 4 in the morning reading this.. You are amazing
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 113 . 12/21/2013
This was amazing. Bits and pieces of grammar or spelling errors, but nothing major. I love how you slowly built up to their relationship, instead of it all happening in a handful of chapters.

One question, though. Why didn't you say more about how Fred didn't die? From the author's note you left, I'm assuming that it's because of his link to Hermione, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, like I said, amazing fic. :)
3,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »