Reviews for Snipe
Honestly don't you two read chapter 113 . 5/9
Great story :) I loved all the small fun changes from the original :) great work!
alex chapter 50 . 5/5
Alex chapter 45 . 5/4
I really love how Fred keeps going to Percy for advice, and how cool Percy is about it. :D
EverchangingWords chapter 5 . 5/3
Let's hope she's in Griffindor in this story! Though, it wouldn't really matter because the twins would stick with her no matter what. Will she be friends with Harry and Ron?
EverchangingWords chapter 4 . 5/3
She hasn't told them? Ooh, how will they take the news?
EverchangingWords chapter 3 . 5/3
Did she happen to see Harry? That would be odd... But she flew! Do the twins notice anything odd?
EverchangingWords chapter 2 . 5/3
They're not going to get caught, are they?
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 5/3
Highly amusing. Wonderfully written. I can't wait to read more!
Alex chapter 22 . 5/1
Uh-oh, I'm concerned Neville might like Hermione too... That would be bad...
Alex chapter 13 . 4/30
It's not lying though, Harry did ask her to research Flamel.
sallydanz13 chapter 20 . 4/26
i prefer rice krispy treats to chocolate, and so far this story has been worth a thousand of them!
Frozen forever chapter 113 . 4/23
This was one of the most amazing fics I have ever read! It made me tear up, it gave me fuzzy feelings, it made me laugh giddily! You are the best Harry Potter fanfic writer in the whole Harry Potter fandom!
Tori chapter 113 . 4/14
12:03 am and so totally worth it
It was so sweet and wonderfully thought out, I might have to check some other fics out to fill the hole this one will leave
Also, terribly sorry for misspelling your name Mya. You'll have to forgive my tired typing (still worth it!)
Tori chapter 107 . 4/14
I swear I will finish this tonight if it kills me. Such a good story.
And on the off chance you still read these Mia, wouldn't Lupin address McGonagal as "Minerva" instead of her surname? Just wondering. I absolutely love your writing style and can honestly say that is the only *slight* flaw I have seen in the whole story. All 107 chapters of amazing.
Tori chapter 80 . 4/14
Oh that was just evil... I was honestly worried until I got to the very end. I like the way you think!
4,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »