Reviews for Snipe
woofwolf chapter 1 . 1/30
Wahh, this is so cute
SincerelyChris chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh I'm so excited to reread this story!
It's been a couple of years since you finished it, and I remember you finishing it actually, but I just had to reread it. This was, and I'm sure still is, one of my favorite Fremione fics of all time, so I can' wait to see what happens! :)
Until next time...whenever I review again...maybe I'll actually be logged in haha. ;)

-SincerelyChristina
Adorable so far.
Meri chapter 26 . 1/4
I'm really enjoying this storyline, especially as I just finished rereading the books (after a decade) and watching the movies. I remember despising and liking how involved and part of the groupp Fred and George were. I like how your story is plausible fast paced but detailed. I like how you're fleshing out Neville and hearing things s point of view. Well done and thank you! PS I found out about this on pinterest
Meri chapter 5 . 1/2
I really liked this chaptter. You seamlessly wove in actual text and plot. Thanks for you're hard work. I'm really enjoying this.
slothsandstufff chapter 50 . 12/13/2014
I know you've been inactive for like three years now, but if you ever log on again, I just wanted to say thank you. I've read almost all of your Fremione fics on this site, and I saved this until last because it was so massive and I'm so glad I did. When I found your fics, I was just getting into Fremione, and now it's definitely my ultimate OTP. I've always hated Romione but I'd never looked into other ships until last year. So I just wanted to say thank you very very much, Mya, for writing such good fics. They're so true to the characters and so well-developed and the story lines are honestly so original and creative and clever! Even when I've read the original HP books a billion times, I still am surprised with the plot twists. I've actually stayed up until 6am reading (at least 8 hours straight) and if that isn't a testimony to how skilled you are I don't know what is. So yeah, a billion thank you's, and be sure that I'll be reading anything else you write. -Slothsandstufff
Eliana. Amboni chapter 113 . 12/9/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for such an amazing story! I think it's one of the best fanfictions I have ever read :) I loved the plot, the characters, your way of writing them. The thing I liked the most is the whole Percy thing :) Thank you for writing this story, really.
Greetings from Italy,
Eliana
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Hm. I would have thought Hermione wouldn't be as vulnerable to Ron's comments, whith being friends with Fred and George and Neville. It feels a bit constructed just so she'll end up near the troll as in canon.
Starfox5 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Pretty much just canon events there. There wasn't a need to retell that. It would have been better to either change the events, or skip them.
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter. Rather drastic wake-up call for Hermione here.
Starfox5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
And another change - not being allowed to talk to normal people as a wizard seems rather excessive. An indication that the bigotry is even worse in this universe than in canon?
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Definitely a different universe than canon, if Ravenclaw would help Hermione, and not lead to her bullied as soon as she questioned things.
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter. Slightly different train ride - I am looking Forward to more changes to canon with this Hermione.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Nice to see Hermione pranking the twins that way. And a good idea with the magicals "supporting" muggelborn - I guess this version of the Harry Potter verse is not as messed up as the canon cesspit of bigotry and ignorance.
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter. Nice moments of a happy childhood there. Was that a cameo of Harry?
4,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »