Reviews for Snipe
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 84 . 1/26/2014
THEY GOT MARRIED! *does a happy dance* IT WAS SO PERFECT! am seriously freaking out from happiness, you have NO IDEA! ...Sorry about the freak out. Good chapter!
LilithiaRW chapter 67 . 1/26/2014
This is the single most brilliant chapter ever. All the glory of the Weasely twins displayed in a glorified parade!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 80 . 1/26/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH YES FRED PROPOSED! THEYRE SO PERFECT TOGETHER! I'm freaking out, OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! 3
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 78 . 1/26/2014
Aw, poor Percy! I feel so bad for him! Nobody except Fred and George know what's really going on and everyone hates him except for them! He's so brave though... He's pretty cool when you think about it, even though everyone always thinks that he's a snobby git. And Fred! *swoons* Oh my good Lord that was hot! Hermione is one LUCKY girl! ;)
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 75 . 1/26/2014
Ugh... *shudders* Crabbe and Goyle, pardon my French, are creepy as hell! Poor Hermione, though Draco was a good guy in that situation! Hopefully Hermione will figure something out.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 73 . 1/26/2014
Their wedding is going to be so perfect! AHHHHH I can't wait for it!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 64 . 1/26/2014
Aw! George and Angelina are so cute! I'm so happy they finally got together! And of course, I loved the Fremione as usual! :D
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 47 . 1/26/2014
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! FRED FINALLY TOLD HERMIONE HE LOVES HER! YESSSSSSSSSSSS! 3 3 3
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 46 . 1/26/2014
HOLY CRAP PERCY! Oh my gosh, I wonder if this actually happened... Maybe it did! Go Percy!

On a completely different note, a hex in a letter! I love it! Hermione, you're amazing!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
Aw, poor Neville! I feel so bad for him! He has no chance... Hopefully he'll find someone though and they can still be friends!
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 38 . 1/26/2014
Ok, they are seriously the CUTEST couple I have ever seen. Period. I love Fremione! Fred is just so adorable and Hermione is AWESOME! They're so perfect together! AHHHHHHH!
LilithiaRW chapter 51 . 1/25/2014
*growling like a rabid dragon on bath salts* Umbridge...
LilithiaRW chapter 50 . 1/25/2014
D'awwwwww so much fluff!
LilithiaRW chapter 43 . 1/22/2014
Oooh Rita always makes me wish she was fed to a dragon, ripped to tiny shreds, burned to a crisp, and digested in nasty dragon bile!
LilithiaRW chapter 42 . 1/22/2014
That's a great chapter. Poor Neville, but at least Ron didn't make Hermione cry in this version. He's less of a git in this story than in cannon haha.
3,937 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »