Reviews for Snipe
brady66 chapter 102 . 11/16
I know this is an old story but I’ve always wondered why nobody gets pissed at Harry. It’s totally his fault Hermione got tortured and nobody ever says a word. Fred should call him out.
This...
I am left completely speechless, but I will try to find some words to convey how much I loved this story. It is so rare to find well written fremione and even fewer hermione centric stories, and the fact that this was both just makes my heart so full of love for you and for this story. You wrote all the characters so well, I loved the differences between Fred and George and I loved getting to know the older students better through their friendship with hermione. You did a masterful job on this fic and it is now my new favorite fremione! Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
I love your redemption of Percy! You have really humanized him and made him easier to connect with.
Leopard1516 chapter 34 . 10/25
This is a great story! This is the third time I’ve read it and i still love it!
Wonderful! Truly amazing writing.
I honestly loved this story with all my heart. A few things though. At the beginning I thought, oh hey, that doesn't happen in the books. But it was sweet nonetheless. Normally I don't like fan fiction much when they stray too far away from the original storyline, but this was great. I'm sad that this is over. Besides that there are few things that I would change, but overall it is a good story, even if it's a bit cliche at times.
Alien Zina chapter 59 . 10/9
In the chapter with Moody teaching about the unforgivables, Hermione knows what happened to Neville's parents from his gran. In this chapter, you've forgotten that she already knows. Tiny mistake, nothing too bad
FantasyTyper chapter 23 . 9/27
Hogwarts and Hogsmead are in Scotland.
stelladarling chapter 113 . 9/27
I greatly enjoyed reading Snipe! I feel overall that you did a wonderful job of telling the story from a different point of view and with a unique concept to boot! There are so many marriage law fics in the fremione/geomione universe and it's very refreshing to see a concept I haven't seen before.
This was an amazing story. It followed the JK storyline enough to be believable, but from an entirely different angle. BRILLIANT!
Awfulwaffel chapter 35 . 9/10
it's a little ridiculous that I've been smiling through this whole fic so far.
LOLLLLLL!
BabyBubblez chapter 54 . 8/12
I quite literally screamed and laughed hard at the avoid beds part I'm so glad I'm the only one home
BabyBubblez chapter 22 . 8/12
Omg I'm absolutely dying with Crooks "claiming his territory" on Hermione while looking at Fred it's hilarious
theladyhitomi chapter 113 . 8/11