Reviews for Snipe
c.karen09 chapter 46 . 3/14
Nice twist on the Percy situation. Him working as a spy is a much better idea than him turning against his family and the values he was raised with. I LOVE your version of the HP saga.
c.karen09 chapter 41 . 3/14
Poor Fred. Too many boys want his witch. I wish they need to hurry up and declare themselves already. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 39 . 3/14
He is completely adorable. Hermione is lucky indeed. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 32 . 3/13
Great chapter. You handled it perfectly. They are so very sweet together. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 31 . 3/13
First kiss!
c.karen09 chapter 28 . 3/13
Yay, she finally gets it. I like what you did with her Bogart. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 3/13
Nothing is as good as chocolate, but I love this story. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 17 . 3/13
I'm enjoying this very much. Thank you.
c.karen09 chapter 15 . 3/13
Glad to hear you will speed up a bit because I want a little romance. This story is really a lot of fun. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 13 . 3/13
I think my question from the last chapter is answered. He definitely likes her, and I am pleased as punch.
c.karen09 chapter 12 . 3/13
Was he surprised she could tell them apart or was he surprised to feel a little stirring of excitement at having her in his arms? I was already pretty boy crazy at Hermione's age but boys mature more slowly.
c.karen09 chapter 11 . 3/13
They are all treating Hermione so well. I love how cute they act around her and can hardly wait for them to start falling in love.
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 3/13
This is so much fun. I prefer your version because the twins treat Hermione like a princess. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 3/12
I'm enjoying this. The twins are really sweet, and I'm looking forward to their reaction when they learn Hermione is a witch.
reginapostma chapter 113 . 3/4
Loved youre story! Really great writing thank you!
4,303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »