Reviews for Snipe
Railz13 chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Oh no oh no oh no! What ever shall Harry do? Oh I remember cuz I read the books lol!
ME chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
I loved it! Fred is SUPER SWEET! Update soon!
KellaOrion chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Keep it coming!

I actually really like the fact that the romance isn't starting quite yet. It makes it a lot more realistic too.

iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Oh no! Now we get realy serious. Great work!:) I love Hermione finding out her feelings, it's so innocent and cute:) Great work!
LeeArt chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin...

Please update soon XD
Misti D chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Looking forward to seeing how the whole 'Sirius Black' thing works out. :-) Happy writing.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Awwww. Hermione is starting to feel things for Fred too! :) GOOD. lolol

Now can I has George? ;) I promise to play nice... somewhat. ;D LOL

Can't wait for more. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
It's my Birthday today! And I had a lovely day...

But to come home and read this wonderful chapter just topped my lovely day into a perfect one!

Thank you, for being such an amazing writer!

xx Pretty-little-mudblood
IcestormisaNERD chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Harry's got an honor guard! ;) great chapter!
alias093001 chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Well, that was rather interesting. I wonder though, will Fred and George have more of an important than just handing Harry the Marauder's Map? Will they be protecting Harry just as much as Ron and Hermione?
ChaosRivers chapter 23 . 9/8/2011
Haha she would never understand boys...until next year ;). Fred and George should never argue but it was all jest.
mee chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
oviously amazing as usual! Love it! I hope ron doesnt fall for hermione (or worse her for him) I hope he goes with luna!... :) I love how hermione has fred completely wrapped around her finger!
Black Serpentine chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Niiiice! Love the part where Fred tackled George! Update Soon!
IRuleUK chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
"She never would understand boys." no, no. You mean she never would understand the Weasley twins xD

Another wonderfully written chapter. I feel like I'm beginning to slack off, reading later than usual, a lot later really, and I really don't want to do that :( but I've been busy. Sorry.

My favourite part was the little 'Argument', if you even call it that, which happened between Fred and Hermione at the beginning with him confronting her and asking her about her classes. It was simple, but really good.

I really like that you added Neville to the equation, I wanted to say that at the start of this story, but I always forget to. It's really a great idea having Neville there. And it's good to see another side to him :)

Obviously I don't need to say that I love this story, for the twenty third time ;) you already know that.

I really, sincerely hope my reviews have cheered you up so far, even though I'm starting to sound a little 'idiotic'. Sorry about that :P

Thanks for the lovely chapter.

BronzeNifler168 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
OOOOH That was so close! Haha! I like the way you write a quote at the beginning of each chapter! They always make me smile!
4,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 249 .. Last Next »