Reviews for Snipe
IRuleUK chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Yeah, sure Hermione would leave a serious review but you wouldn't understand half of it, the twins would write a silly review that made you laugh and still made sense ;)

This chapter was so brilliant.

I was hurt when Hermione said the twins stopped talking to her, it broke my heart. And when she was crying and telling Fred why she was crying, I actually teared up a bit :(

My favourite parts were: Where McGonigall asked who left the passwords lying around and Hermione instantly knew it was Neville. And the note the twins left.

I think Fred should swallow any fear he has and just tell her already. Doesn't he see he's only hurting her this way.

And I love that you stuck with Ron's character, because I hate him, and it wouldn't do to have him all 'nice' and 'cute', I don't have anything against Rupert, but Ron I can't even stand.

Congrats on a job done beyond well :)

Cheers.

P.s. Nice dedication.
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Hey, Great chapter, I can't wait for more, keep it up and have fun, Bye,

-Becky
alias093001 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I think Fred and George did the right thing in not picking sides. Ron would have thrown a fit if he knew that the twins would pick Hermione over him. Although, perhaps they should have told her that sooner. It would have saved her a lot of suffering.
KellaOrion chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Yay! A cliffhanger! I like how you made the internal struggle for Hermione realistic.

It seems like this is more of a plot chappy, trying to move the story along. :D good. 'cause I want snogging.
accio.awesomeness chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Awh, at least she has the twins! They sound a lot better company than Harry and Ron anyway ;) Prats!
hachoo chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Awwww, it's nice that Hermione actually has people to support her this time round, rather than in the books where she was all alone. Can't wait to see how you handle Crookshanks though! :)
Pretty-little-mudblood chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Amazing! :)

I loved how you wrote the last two chapters!

Can't wait for Hermione to realise that Fred likes her! Poor Fred, he is still only her friend! :(

Can't wait for the next chapter!

xx Pretty-little-mudblood
IRuleUK chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Another fantastic chapter. Although, this is the least 'enthralling' chapter so far, nothing actually happened. Still brilliant though.

My favourite part was the Trelaweny part. I always hated her, even in the books, I always think of Cho Chang when I read or think about Trelaweny, and I hate Cho as well.

And next chapter instead of writing at the end A/N that Hermione would review, say Fred or George would, it's better ;)

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to write so I'll end the review right about now...

Cheers.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
I loved this! And I hate Ron. That's totally beside the point, but still, I figured I'd point that out. Anyways, I really loved this chapter. Update!:)
Beaker77 chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
One Word: Epicness
ME chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
i love it ... but seriously ...when is he going to tell her? ... i just can't help but wonder :/ ... i mean she found out that Lupin is a werewolf but she didn't notice that Fred Likes her ? ... Hermione is much smarter than that, don't you think ? ... but still ...the story is AWEsome :D
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Crookshanks knew that Scabbers was a bad guy. ;)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Don't you hate those years' when nothing goes your way?
Misti D chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Poor Hermione! Happy writing.
CarlitaM chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Loved it! I always thought Harry and Ron were prats to Hermione this year (and all years, really) and you handled it really well. I also like how you portray her a little more human, needing help with difficult subjects and everything. Can't wait for more :D

Virtual cookies to you!