Reviews for Snipe
Ceralyn chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
Great chapter. Was waiting for that kiss a while now - you didn't disappoint.

You don't have to excuse yourself for the broom incident either. Hermione might not love flying or Quidditch, but she joined in a casual game of Quidditch at the burrow in canon. I think she might also have helped Harry along with Ron during Flitwick's "catch the key" enchantment protecting the stone in book 1.

Cannot wait for the next chapter, but it helps to know you'll likely update tomorrow morning.

Thanks for updating so frequently!
bushyhaired-american-nerd chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
What? You end it THERE? I was honestly shocked! Haha! (Laughing out of frustration,lol)
LyndahJune chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
OMR ! i love it ! :) this is an amazing story. Im in love with fremione. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
closed account 10000 chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
Ohhhh, a cliffhanger!
Misti D chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
WOW! That was a long chapter. I loved it though. :) Looking forward to the next chapter, to see what Hermione and everyone elses reaction is to the kiss. :) Happy writing.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
Wonderful chapter! I read it while printing out stupid things for classes, and getting all flustered with my stupid printer, but this chapter cheered me up. :)
Argentum.Alae chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
AWESOME AS ALWAYS! Keep it up! :D
ChelseyJ chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
:O. O.M.G! Go Freddie Go Freddie!
MaronTodai chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Finally! - a wonderful chapter (just as the others were, too)...and the end...great *-* the whole game was also very, very well written...but of course the very last bit was my fav :)
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
Can't wait to see how the others react! And Hermione of course... and Fred:)
dlead7 chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
AT LAST! :D

loveeee this chapter :D

update quick please :P

-debbie-lou :)
Puff Pastry Breadbug chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
AT LAST! I did find it funny that it took this long, but it was a nice buildup. Fourth-year is when the Fred/Hermione romance REALLY begins to happen.

And awesome retelling of the Quidditch Cup! Can't wait to see Hermione/Fred's reactions to the Death Eater attack.

~PPB
sandra chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
YAY! I mean Im kinda sad I have to wait till tomarrow for still THANK YOU! that was amazing! I wonder how Hermione with react (shes probly going to like explode of happiness... i would) and Fred... poor Fred hes going to be sooooo embarresed!
countrygirl2319 chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! Can't wait for tomorrow
lieutenantwizard chapter 31 . 9/15/2011
CAN I JUST OMG FINALLYYYYY 333 You are a marvelous author! Can't tomorrow get here sooner? ;-;
4,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 233 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 253 .. Last Next »