Reviews for Snipe
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Sounds interesting:) I'm excited! UPDATE!:)
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
With all the Dramione fics that I've been reading lately (in order to gain some inspiration for my own), this story has been a bright spot in my day! I like how you're skipping over the major occurances in the book and focusing on the sub-plots! I can't wait for tomorrow's chapter! :)
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
urk, Hermione, you really know how to jerk em around to draw the wrong conclusions, don't you? ;P lol But it's ok...but only because we all know the two of you FINALLY hook up in the end, so get to cracking XP lol (not you, Hermione, I mean(x ) sorry...I seem to talk to the characters, even when they AREN'T the straight-out-of-the-book-cannon ones(x makes life SO much more interesting, though, don't you think?(; Thank You, ever so much for updating :D
ME chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Loved it! Update soon! Even though you do everyday! Which I love!:)
Beaker77 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Loved it!
Janie-mae chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
OMFG. You need to update... Like NOW. I absolutely LOVE this story. It might be my favorite out of all that I have read! Please Update soon!
Railz13 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
The ball! Possible one of my favorite scenes to read on ff! Cannot wait for more!
cindy chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
I love it obviously! i think in the next chapter you should have hermione spill her guts to Ginny! I would love Ginnys reaction! I think that when they find out they both like eachother there should be a lot of yelling at eachother then making up then he should kiss her! (how cute would that be?) annnnyway! love ya!
bravebuttercups chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
"Maybe she was part Hufflepuff." I liked this chapter. I like the fact that Hermione met Charlie and Bill, and that they seem to know about Fred's feelings for her. I would like to read about some teasing soon, please, thanks xD
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so sweet and sad! I can't wait for the next chapter, because you make me want to read! (Well, you and a million others. But you're high up:) Holla!

xXKodyXx
recycledsmiles chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
I love this chapter!
Mischief.Managed.1998 chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
I LOVE IT. Just like I love all your stories (: haha, anyways, this is brilliant, I look forward to an update everyday, wonderful, fantastic. I love the idea of Fred and George and Hermione being best friends. I can't wait for the Yule Ball and all the drama thats yet to come. I wonder how Fred will react when Hermione meets the handsome Cedric ;) And dear Freddie's reaction to international Quidditch hunk, Viktor Krum. And what's he gonna say when he realizes that Hermione likes him and can't stand the thought of him with another girl. I guess only time will tell. Anyways, this story is wonderful, and loads of fun to read, can't wait till the next update! P.S. I really like IRuleUK's idea of having Fred jealous of his own twin ;) That should be QUITE interesting ;)
Ceralyn chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Woo-hoo! Great chapter. Can't wait for the ball.
LeeArt chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Great one XD

Please update soon
xoRetributionox chapter 29 . 9/13/2011
Hey, stories would be boring without drama, so I'm okay with drama lol. Great chapter!
4,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 233 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 253 .. Last Next »