Reviews for Snipe
Fred is awesome chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Aw, I love how everyone thinks Trelawney's a fake! XD Great post, like always, this is becoming one of my fave bits of the day, when my hotmail says you've posted more! :D

PAMS!
IcestormisaNERD chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
YAY! another chapter! I like Harry's response, it was very harry-ish. Update soon!
BlackSerpentine chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Awwwwwesome! Go crookie!
ME chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
AWEE! Fred should have told her! Oh well! Update soon! Pllleeeeaaaassssseeeee!
alias093001 chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
At least Hermione has Fred, George, and Neville to help her through the time where Harry and Ron were angry with her. If she didn't, I'm sure that she would have cracked.
alias093001 chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
Poor Fred. Stuck in the friends zone. He really needs to stop being a chicken and tell her. I said it once and I will say it again; anything can happen.
Vonpohl chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
I can't wait for the fourth year to start up! This is so exciting!
Black Serpentine chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
Epic! Poor Fred! Chickened out

:( UPDATE SOON!
mee chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
amazing as always! post soon! ( i no u will tho because you always seem to have one up everyday... thus making you the most awesome person ever x10)
virginger chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
Ahahahaha! "the only remains of Harry's broom!" :)))

sounds really morbid. Good job on this one! _
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
A great (like, what? 7 chapters?) You are, like, the most fantabulous Potter author out there. You're authoress-ing skills are incredible, and you're stories are legendary. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
Another cute great chapter!
sugarrush12 chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
K srry I haven't been reviewing, it's just that when I read it it's in the morning and I don't have time otherwise I'll miss my bus. 8) i really love this story. Update soon!
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
I wonder how the broom incident will effect the twins relationship with Hermione...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 25 . 9/9/2011
Oh, poor Harry:( and poor Fred! He should just tell her already! Ah well:) I really do love this story! UPDATE!:)
4,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »