Reviews for Snipe
QueenMinnie chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Great story so far, look forward to reading more soon!
DGfleetfox chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
I love how you update so fast! It's usually a long wait with other stories, which stinks when you're hooked on them. Love love love everything you've got happening! For a suggestion, I think it would be funny to see how Fred reacts to Hermione's crush on Lockhart, seeing as he's so protective and close to her, but not liking her in that way just yet :) Keep up with your writing, you're a natural :)
bravebuttercups chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
"Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?" I have a feeling that'll be involved, just because it shows Hermione's sense of humor more clearly than other parts of the year. I can't wait to read it :D
Beth Anders chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ohmisgosh:D you have no idea how happy I was when I stumbled upon this story! I love pretty much everything your write, so Im looking forward to this:) Great job so far!
xoRetributionox chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Great chapter! I do hope they don't get into too much trouble lol.
merryXgirl chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Love this story. I like how innocent and sweet it is. Keep up the post! I want to see how the summer shapes up.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
LOL. Fred and George calling the Dursley's house a mental house made me giggle.

And here's me crossing my fingers in hopes that Fred and George don't get in trouble! (However, I somehow think Mr. Weasley wouldn't be too upset about his sons playing with muggles. lolol)
Arabella-Minette chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Great story so far, and I love the title :D
BlackSerpentine chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
kinda sad I didn't get to see the rest of the summer! But getting Harry is just as good!
Misti D chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
I hope the twins don't get into trouble. :-) Happy writing.
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
You ROCK babe!1
Argentum.Alae chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Enjoyed it as always :D MORE HERMIONExFRED PLEASE! AND DO UPDATE SOON! :D
alias093001 chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
The idea that Fred and George learned how to lock-pick for Hermione would make sense. It would help Fred stay close to Hermione.

I have a horrible feeling now that Ron knows where Hermione lives. It was better when only Fred and George knew.
Carrie chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I love this, as I do most of what you write. I don't review much because I read it on my phone and reviewing on the phone is a pain in the tuckus, but I wanted you to know that we silent readers still very much appreciate all the work you do. Thanks!
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
Hey, Amazing chapter, I can't wait for more (Mainly when they get together) so keep it up and have fun, Bye,

-Becky