Reviews for Snipe
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Hey, Great chapter, this is so awesome, please update again soon, keep it up and hav fun, Bye,

-Becky
truecolours96 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Love Fred & George's relationship

x
hachoo chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Ngawwww. Fred can't stay mad at George. 3 Tehe, well, I'm still loving this. I also love that Hermione told Fred about the time turners. And ooh la la, what's going on between George and Katie, eh? Can't wait for the next update, as always!
alias093001 chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
Fred might not want to tell her, but I think he should. Anything can happen and he could lose his chance.
truecolours96 chapter 22 . 9/7/2011
can't wait till they get together :)

make it awesome

xx
harrypotter0293 chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
This is definitely my favorite chapter of this story so far! It is so incredibly cute, and I love the way that Hermione was all aflutter when Fred gave her a hug. It was just adorable to see the way that she reacted to seeing him. I really cannot wait to see how this story develops, and see how Fred and her get together in the end.

BEST fan-fiction author EVER. Keep writing, all of your stories succeed to make me smile, feel sad and giggle.

xx
DGfleetfox chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Ahahaha! Crookshanks vs. Fred Classic Humorous Moment! That was so funny, great job, I always look forward to your updates, this is one of the best, in the top 5 at least, Fred/Hermione stories I've ever read, and they are by far one my favorite pairings! Keep up the good work amie! Ciao :)
SaruDM chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Muahahaha poor freddie! He got owned by crooks! lol I love how you used both POVs in this chapter! It really made me happy to see Hermione start to get the jitters around fred! I can't wait to see what other feelings come up, cause to me it seemed neville wasn't too happy at seeing fred with hermione oooo drama! hehe I love waking up in the morning to see this story has a new chapter, it makes my day! (sorry hyped up on caffine!) Great Job! :D
BlackSerpentine chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Epic! I'm excited too see how you'll fit Fred and George into the Sirius/Remus/Peter fiasco that happens in 3rd year!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Yay! They're getting together soon!:) UPDATE!:)
Mee chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
i cant wait till they get together! I honestly make myself wake up at 6 am every morning to read this... thats how good your stories are!
LeeArt chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Yay, third/fifth year

That was fast

Great chapter, can't wait to read the next one

Poor Fred got himself scratched by Crookshanks

Please update soon XD
MidnightCreativity chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Railz13 chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
crookshanks has the role if big brother filled If you ask me lol can't wait for more
KellaOrion chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
Moar! Moar!I love how you're building the story up! :)
4,268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 241 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 261 .. Last Next »