Reviews for Snipe
Misti D chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I love how the twins take care of Hermione. :-) Happy writing.
Puff Pastry Breadbug chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Wow, can't ask for better friends than Fred or George, can you?

Also, Ron git. As always. I don't know HOW they got married in the books. It's like marrying a unicorn to a chihuahua.

Awesome job as always!

~PPB
ScienceWolf chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I am still enchanted, reading this. Whenever I get the alert that you have updated I immediatly read it. Please, don't stop for a while. I haven't noticed grammer or spelling mistakes, and it is well written. I love how you can make it fit into the actuall books almost perfectly. Thank you for writing something so amazing.
CarlitaM chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Lovely! Keep it up! And I hope that the scene where they finally get together is awesome, cuz you're making us sweat here!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
aww. I love this chappie. Fred and George are completely adorable and amazing and *Sighs*

I can't wait for more! :)
countrygirl2319 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter. I love the story and watching their relantionship grow ans fred hiding his feeling
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Nice chapter. I enjoyed it though I hope Crooks warms up to Fred soon.. lol
ME chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I loved it! Fred is soooo sweet! When will he tell Hermione? Update soon!
Via chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
As usual I love it! Please keep up the good work and I love that you update so frequently!
Rosemarie16 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Poor Fred ... i mean how can anyone survive with all that love burried deep inside ? ... seriously?
mee chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
I cant wait till they get together! It going to be awesome! poor fred hes all obsessed... haha great chapter!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Awe, cuteness:) Great work, as always:) UPDATE!
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Such a spectacular and flawless introductory chapter to what will undoubtedly be an intriguing and charming story.
BlackSerpentine chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Looooove the letter at the end! Update soon!
Fred is awesome chapter 27 . 9/11/2011
Brilliant chapter! I've always thought Ron was a bit of a git... I didn't want him and Hermione to get together! I WANTED HER AND FRED! 3

PAMS!