Reviews for Snipe
sesshomaruismine99 chapter 113 . 1/20
Godric, this story was amazing! I'm so glad I read it. X3 I'm about to raid your account for any other litterary goodies.
sesshomaruismine99 chapter 80 . 1/20
Man, that chapter was adorable! I'm worried for when shit hits the fan with Dumbledore though, I don't need a tear-induced headache...
LilithiaRW chapter 31 . 1/19
It's so fluffy how cute!
tag wiskay chapter 22 . 1/19
Ch. 22 I burst out laughing when I read about Fred's meeting with Crookshanks! Brilliant, especially with George being warmly welcomed.

Also, I really like how you've gotten so many details from canon correct! Very well researched.
sesshomaruismine99 chapter 18 . 1/18
That Murtlap reference.
Maddy chapter 113 . 1/15
Just wanted to say that I absolutely adored this and think that you're an amazing writer! I hope you get this even though you finished like two years ago... :) well you're amazing and thanks for the story :)
ASDFGHJKL! I AM CURRENTLY CRYING OF HAPPINESS! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK IM DYING !
HermioneWeasleyFanatic chapter 77 . 1/14
AND THEN THERE'S GEORGE. WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE AND HOW THEY'RE FEELING BUT NOT. WHERE. THE. MISTLETOE. WAS. AND. WHEN. FRED. WAS. GOING. TO. PROPOSE. THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER BY THE WAY, I KNOW YOU WROTE THIS A WHILE BACK BUT I'M JUST REREADING IT!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 113 . 1/11
This whole story was fricking awesome! I loved every word of it.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I stayed up until 4 in the morning reading this.. You are amazing
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 113 . 12/21/2013
This was amazing. Bits and pieces of grammar or spelling errors, but nothing major. I love how you slowly built up to their relationship, instead of it all happening in a handful of chapters.

One question, though. Why didn't you say more about how Fred didn't die? From the author's note you left, I'm assuming that it's because of his link to Hermione, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, like I said, amazing fic. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
I swear to Godric, if Hermione hugs one more person... She is not a very "huggy" character. Why are you making her hug her friends every single time she sees them? I mean, seriously!
Queen of Isolation chapter 113 . 12/6/2013
Such a long story and it took a while to read but it was worth it, I really enjoyed it I'll be starting on your Hermione/George werewolf story next, as soon as my eyes get some rest first X3
Queen of Isolation chapter 86 . 12/6/2013
Do you have a link to your oneshot 'Forever Yours' I couldn't find it with your other stories.
PatchyFog chapter 113 . 12/3/2013
Omg. I loved it but I was having so much trouble not to cry at the end. Amazing fanfic xx
3,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »