Reviews for Snipe
Starfox5 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
And another change - not being allowed to talk to normal people as a wizard seems rather excessive. An indication that the bigotry is even worse in this universe than in canon?
Starfox5 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Definitely a different universe than canon, if Ravenclaw would help Hermione, and not lead to her bullied as soon as she questioned things.
Starfox5 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter. Slightly different train ride - I am looking Forward to more changes to canon with this Hermione.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Nice to see Hermione pranking the twins that way. And a good idea with the magicals "supporting" muggelborn - I guess this version of the Harry Potter verse is not as messed up as the canon cesspit of bigotry and ignorance.
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Good chapter. Nice moments of a happy childhood there. Was that a cameo of Harry?
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
And a nice meeting with George. I am looking forward to the twins discovering Hermione is a witch - will they manage before her trip to Hogwarts?
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Sweet first meeting there. I like the differences between normal schooling and the (rather rudimentary) wizard system. "No wonder you know so much" indeed.
don'thatemotivate chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Omg, you're fab asdfghjkl. This is the first one of your stories that I've read and i already love you. You're my new best friend if you don't kill Fred off because Fred.:))
thanks for writing this :D
Gregor chapter 46 . 11/1/2014
I love that you haven't made Percy a complete prat in this book.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 113 . 10/28/2014
Loved it! Wow, such an amazing fic. Well written and kept me hooked until the end. Great work!
evacromwell chapter 113 . 10/19/2014
I can't believe its finished, brilliant story :)
afqtie324 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gosh that was super sweet.
QuenaSparquea chapter 80 . 9/26/2014
I love this chapter. Just so, so much.

In other news, PLEASE UPDATE THE WIZARDS SPEECH SOON!
Shania chapter 113 . 9/4/2014
Mya thank you so much for this wonderful piece of writing. And all your other wonderful pieces of writing. I absolutely adore your writing. And your stories inspire me to write my own. So. Just. Thank you thank you. I love you and I hope I get to read a million more. Mischief managed. ;)
sweetie chapter 80 . 9/2/2014
Imma be honest, I was almost having a heart attack at the thought she might say no.
3,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »