Reviews for Snipe
ahummingbird chapter 19 . 8/1
I love that Fred and George are so involved with everything. You make it fit so well it seems like it could be canon! I love it!
ahummingbird chapter 14 . 8/1
Aww look at Hermione, saving the day of course!
ahummingbird chapter 13 . 8/1
Awww Fred's got a crush
ahummingbird chapter 12 . 8/1
Wait I'm confused lol... was it actually Fred and he'd actually put on George's shirt or was it george!? I wonder what's going on with him!?
ahummingbird chapter 11 . 8/1
Uh oh lol, what are the twins about to get her in to!?
ahummingbird chapter 9 . 7/31
That's my favorite Hermione line, I'm glad you included it!OR worse, expelled!
ahummingbird chapter 6 . 7/31
Gryffindor for the win!
ahummingbird chapter 5 . 7/31
This was adorable. I like how you've included Neville into her circle from the beginning!
ahummingbird chapter 4 . 7/31
Aww I am excited to read the boys reaction to her being at school!
ahummingbird chapter 2 . 7/31
Oh this was freaking adorable! Cute lil kiddies
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 7/31
Interesting start! I've never read a fic that started so early in their lives. I'm excited to see where this heads!
Okumura Hikari chapter 39 . 7/17
Great story! I love it, this is my second time reading it :)
Jhuffy chapter 1 . 7/14
Oh my goodness, little Fred is adorable! I can't wait to read more!
aimsm chapter 42 . 7/13
I do love Fred getting a little jealous, but I disliked the way Neville had been behaving. While his crush on her is totally realistic, and everything you've written is excellent, I disliked some of his actions. Like for example how he was glaring at Fred, and I felt he was just doing totally un-Neville like things.
aimsm chapter 30 . 7/12
When I'm not waiting on a story to update with new chapters, I usually wait until I'm done reading it to write a review... But I have to stop and review here because I'm SO happy that you brought up Molly ragging on the twins all the time and Hermione sticking up for them. She's not a bad mother but I've always hated that about her and it bothers me a lot so I love seeing people stick up for them.
4,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »