Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I can guess what happens next. Levy, Mira RUN!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
AW so cute i love these ooc stories
Daydreamer-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hahaha *sniff* that was so cute *sniff* and funny. Please write more!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love this
fanficfansinceforever chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
cute with good detailing compared to other stories.
OvO
owlie approves
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
XD Oh god! I died of laughter. XD That's just so hilarious and cute, lol. Great work~
Chichi4mangaHero chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
more please
stxlla chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
AWESOME!
Greenlies chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Crap... I'm still smiling. So cute~~ I can't believe a short story could be this cute! Oh man... I smile so much my cheeks are hurting...
Fairytale Perception chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
It was cute! Haha, I'd actually been hoping it was Aquarius when I read the letter, since she's always telling Lucy to get a boyfriend.
FallenKitsunee chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ah! I love it! Loke is just so adorable x3
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Can't stop laughing. The ending, it was brilliant. Pure and utter brilliance! I love you. So much! I got some new ideas for my own catnip story after reading this! Yay!

Aw, a Loke high on catnip is SO cute! *squees*
Ambitious Rookie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
No, actually, I think you did really well. The idea is very nice too! I'm not a LucyxLoke fan but this fic was sweet and imagining them like that was cute.

I really liked it!

Hugges!

Ambitious Rookie.
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
As a cat lover, I applaud you! I wish my current cat reacted to catnip. He has some weird gene so that he can't smell it. A shame, we will have a large jar of the stuff. I miss the hyper-sleepy reaction cat give, and I can totally imagine Loke looking like that.

I had to laugh aloud at Loke playing with her hair. My cat is forever doing that to me. My hair is pretty long, and he has attached himself to my butt trying to get at my hair! LOL, good thing Loke didn't try that.
Caramel-Deer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Och god, this was SO adorable and cute! Loke speaking without spaces is just priceless!