Reviews for Love Sex Magic
reys.of.sunshine16 chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
I absolutely love this story! It's a shame that I just recently started watching Gossip Girl and found your story. You portrayed everyone's characterization very well and I adore a good love story. I hope that one day you'll revisit this fic but I'm glad I discovered it!
Khailey Egen chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
OMG U NEED TO UPDATE. I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY! THE BEST GG-HP FANFICTION EVER! Im so fucking sad that u didnt continue it for so long :((( I will be patiently waiting :')
Murderous ScAndler chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
I absolutely have loved the fanfic so far pls continue
PeacefullyJos chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I NEED this story to continue. It's seriously one of my favourites. The portrayal is EXCELLENT, and it catches you from the start, and it makes you love BOTH couples (Draco and Blair as well as Harry and Blair). Idk, it's just great.
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I love this. I can't get enough of this. This is the BEST GG-HP X-over in the internet I swear.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
You have Blair Waldof SO, but SO well portrayed that I hear her voice perfectly clear in my head everytime I read this. It's just fantastic and I would very much would love for it to be continued. Please, this is a literary work of art.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Are you going to continue this? I think I am heavily addicted...
I Smile For Style chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever but I'm begging you please finish this . This is honestly one of my favorite stories on fanfic, ever. Your writing style is perfect and I'm just so in love with the plot. Who knows if you'll even see this review, but if you do, please continue 3
I love hp chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Omfg I cried after reading the beginning of the 5th chapter becuz I knew why he broke up with her this is so good!
chairobsesser chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Woah... I need an end to this :( it's sooo good.
chairobsesser chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Love it :)
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is unbelievably awesome :)
LisaLevine chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Oh! Why did you never continue this?! It's so good!
teetertotter23 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Hi I really hope you continue this story please please please?!
Cc chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Please continue writing this! You haven't updated in a while, but I really hope you aren't going to abandon this AMAZING story! update soon please?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »