Reviews for A story full of what ifs
12poppi chapter 10 . 3/5
“It’s a pleasure to meet you as well Mr. Wickham.” Charlotte squeaked out. ‘This man was sent from Heaven’… I think the author missed the part ‘and fell straight to hell’.
eviltink04 chapter 39 . 1/13
Why did you never finish?
liefje27 chapter 39 . 4/14/2021
omg an abandoned story how awful, have really enjoyed the what ifs but am so sad not to have an ending.
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 39 . 12/15/2020
I know it has been a very long time, and that real life can intrude on your hours of writing for leisure but please please update. I love this fic. En especial las tías y primos españoles/con descendencia española. I dearly enjoy this fic and I keep rereading it every once in a while.
fermady chapter 39 . 9/18/2020
Hi! I know it has been a very long time but I just found your story and it is very good. Love all the references to Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Will you finish it? Please do! I cannot imagine what Wickham wants with Mrs. Reynolds, at least post a summary of what you had in mind if you do not want to finish the story.

Best regards!
Dead in the freezer chapter 4 . 4/10/2020
are you kidding me? Percy Jackson?
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 39 . 2/24/2020
Omg it can NOT stop there! We need more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
I really like your story and hope you finish it sometime
Btroisi chapter 39 . 11/14/2019
No,No, no! what happens next?
Very clever plot twist.
But diabolical to leave us hanging so.
Please, please return and finish the story.
Or even just give us the cliff notes version so we can rest in peace.
Francesca Marie Smith chapter 39 . 8/9/2019
So gripping. I can't wait to find out what happens
Guest chapter 39 . 6/13/2019
What a great story. Hope you return sometime soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
I don't think you have established that E 'hates' D - if anything she likes him quite a lot and he has been quite friendly with her.
Another Lizzie chapter 39 . 6/22/2018
OMG You have abandoned your story! 39 chapters and it's not done! It was so interesting and different. I hope you made it thru grad school and are having a great career. You should really list it as abandoned. Thx
Illucia chapter 39 . 4/20/2018
Im just waiting for the shoe to drop with Lydia. She is such an idiot here. This what ifs has been fun. First I thought this would be filled with oneshots. Only downside thus far has been that making this so modern, there has to be sharper characterisation and its a bit aggravating to read about Caroline, Lydia and Mrs Bennet because they seem too headstrong and just stupid for regency era. For instance such shamed Caroline would certainly not rage around the house. Her maid wouldve already spread the rumor around or other servants who heard the screaming. As this is more modern, I hoped there wouldve been a little revenge on the small minded Meryton people who booed at Lizzy.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/17/2018
I don't think this story is completed
Then why aren't you updating
Please please please pleaseeeeeeee continue it
It's awesome ! Its such a shame you've abandoned it