Reviews for Two Countries, One World
GokuSuperSaiyanTime chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
That was beautiful. The FrUK in that is absolutely adorable! FrUK is my fave Hetalia ship as well! Thank you so much for writing this story and making my day.
Keep Writing:)
RandomBushGirl chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
I dont think i've laughed this hard in a VERY LONG TIME!
T.R chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
I like the French song and it's translation. It's beautiful.
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
*Squeals like a 13 year old girl* This story is SOOO adorable! I could reread it 10 times and still laugh/cry with no problem! I'm so glad I happened across this!
J chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
THIS FIC WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
This chapter was sooooooooooooo funny. :')

FrUK is love and life and everything~
J chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
This is so beautiful and the imagery is so real and well thought out. Well done. I am hooked.
Agustina Abigail371 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Hi! I really have to tell you that this is GREAT story, really i mean it! I read the first chap, then the next and the next and... when i realized i just couldn't stop reading it! I enjoy this stoy soo much! :)
ameripanFyeah chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
This was an amazing story! The idea and plot alone was creative and interesting. I can't wait to read the sequel! You really are a phenomenal writer!
jena9531 chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Omg. This is soooooo funny! Great job! This is written so well and now one of my favorite stories! Thanks!
Snuffy479 chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
This story was hilarious and adorable! Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
KAWA! AND KAWAII!

Ok, this was hilarious, and I laughed my head off in between the moments of 'wth! Where did that come from!'... Like the kiss... Cos I hated this couple, but I think they've grown on me!

The cabin fever was priceless as well- especially the flirting (poor Japan!)
I love it, actually, and so am off to read more of ur fics!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (who's forgotten her password)
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
THE BEST THING EVER! Will there be a sequel? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Hmmm...I don't believe China is in the G8, is he? They are the Allies Canada - China Axis
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
That was so strange XD England and France must have laughed so hard when they have been alone XD