Reviews for Two Countries, One World
T.R chapter 10 . 6/9
I like the French song and it's translation. It's beautiful.
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 14 . 6/4
*Squeals like a 13 year old girl* This story is SOOO adorable! I could reread it 10 times and still laugh/cry with no problem! I'm so glad I happened across this!
J chapter 14 . 5/9
THIS FIC WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. WELL DONE!
This chapter was sooooooooooooo funny. :')

FrUK is love and life and everything~
J chapter 6 . 5/8
This is so beautiful and the imagery is so real and well thought out. Well done. I am hooked.
Agustina Abigail371 chapter 1 . 2/19
Hi! I really have to tell you that this is GREAT story, really i mean it! I read the first chap, then the next and the next and... when i realized i just couldn't stop reading it! I enjoy this stoy soo much! :)
ameripanFyeah chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
This was an amazing story! The idea and plot alone was creative and interesting. I can't wait to read the sequel! You really are a phenomenal writer!
jena9531 chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Omg. This is soooooo funny! Great job! This is written so well and now one of my favorite stories! Thanks!
Snuffy479 chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
This story was hilarious and adorable! Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
KAWA! AND KAWAII!

Ok, this was hilarious, and I laughed my head off in between the moments of 'wth! Where did that come from!'... Like the kiss... Cos I hated this couple, but I think they've grown on me!

The cabin fever was priceless as well- especially the flirting (poor Japan!)
I love it, actually, and so am off to read more of ur fics!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (who's forgotten her password)
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
THE BEST THING EVER! Will there be a sequel? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Hmmm...I don't believe China is in the G8, is he? They are the Allies Canada - China Axis
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
That was so strange XD England and France must have laughed so hard when they have been alone XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
TT This war is so sad, poor France...
And by the way, it's "bonsoir" we say it in one word :3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Actually I have never notice that it makes purple... XD
You made me notice something! :D But our flag are great the way they are, not need to turn them purple uwu