Reviews for Two Countries, One World
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 14 . 2/4
THE BEST THING EVER! Will there be a sequel? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Hmmm...I don't believe China is in the G8, is he? They are the Allies Canada - China Axis
Yuu Kirkland chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
That was so strange XD England and France must have laughed so hard when they have been alone XD
Yuu Kirkland chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
TT This war is so sad, poor France...
And by the way, it's "bonsoir" we say it in one word :3
Yuu Kirkland chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Actually I have never notice that it makes purple... XD
You made me notice something! :D But our flag are great the way they are, not need to turn them purple uwu
Yuu Kirkland chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Germany in a mankini... OMG
Yuu Kirkland chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
God I laughed so hard when they screamed like crazy people XDDDD
And I just said "Mon Dieu" in the same time that I read France says it xD I didn't figure out that I say it so often.
And of bloody course they're watching you with cameras! How can you not realize that yet?! XD
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
THIS IS SO FUNNY IM CACKLING
Plumcot chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
This was a really amazing story! What an inspired idea, too! When I started reading I was prepared for chapters on chapters of unpleasant fighting with some sort of resolution at the end, but this was not the case. Instead, I was absolutely pulled in by the meaningful talks that occurred between France and England. Even their silly little games were fun! (I now have the uncontrollable urge to draw Canada in a bathing suit. XD) There were a couple of funny little errors in your grammar, spelling, etc, but all in all this was a wonderful read!
unknown-object-of-being chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
This is a great fanfic to read, it was worth my time.
986Weapons689 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
A SEQUEL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSHHHH!
986Weapons689 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
This is one of the best fruk stories ive ever read with all the angst and humor and the way their relationships being built so well i also love how france is characterized correctly most people depict them as 100% perv that always hits on britain (he never does that to annoy him o.n rare occassions and stuff) and its great how you showed britain other sides like being genuinely nice instead of angry or depressed all the time great work!

p.s. Not only americans speak english or have trouble undrstanding french thank you very much
killerkitty15 chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
I read the whole story but i felt i HAD to comment specifically on this part...

I
Almost
Died
Of laughter

You sir (dont care if you're a lady...everyones sir in my eyes) are a genius...please share the thought process on how you came up with the whole madness (and by madness i mean genius)
Shiralala chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Kyukeeesjxhsinsjsjsosjsisksiidsjsbsisjsoxh
:3 love love love love love love love love love love love
But seriously, for the past two chapters I was chanting 'kyukie kyukie kyukie' in my head. Yea, it's a made-up word. It represents me fangasming over fluff
Poison Archer chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
I fricking LOVE this story! Never have I gotten more emotional, laughter-filled, and 'wtft'-ed [whatthefiretruck] then this moment! I come with free virtual brownies- *hands them to you* - and a thanks for getting me in slight trouble for snort-laughing while my mom was trying to sleep. I'm somewhat a little disappointed that there is no America-Russia sequel, but you are the author and I respect your decision. Still, this was awesome! I'm gonna suggest this story to my friend as soon as I see her. *2-finger salute* Stay awesome sauce like a boss. PEACE OFF. *boop*