Reviews for Sacrificial Surrender
xTheSecretDiaries chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This story is good. I mean the idea for it is good. But they would never call their kids like this. And they could have kids if they are both human so you should add it.
trenzalore296 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I'm sorry. I tried so hard to like this. I mean, I knew I wouldn't like it just from reading the summary but I did try. But I just don't think it was as good as what you could have made it. It didn't have enough detail, in fact it was written more like a transcript than a story.

And then, of course there are the obvious mistakes like the fact that Damon and Stefan are vampires and therefore cannot father children. In fact, they can't even have sex in the books. LJ Smith said they were 'impotent'. This isn't Twilight, honey. And that even if Damon COULD have children they would NEVER call their children 'Casper', 'Shakespeare' and 'Tabitha'. Because, lets face it, those children would be bullied in school. And that even if they did have a child, called Shakespeare, who had Sickle Cell then all Damon would have to do is feed the child his blood, or turn him into a vampire. He might be against the idea at first but it would be better than losing a child as well as a lover.

I'm sorry if I may be coming across as a little harsh by calling you out on these things but I'd rather tell the truth and hope you can improve your writing from it.
No Fate 1990 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
This story was sad and fun to read