Reviews for Healing the Hurt
Autobotlover56 chapter 1 . 4/13
DDAAAAWWWWWW! That was sooooo cute! Let me know if theres a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The story was great. Not often I see this take on the twins and prowl's relationship. I also liked the hints of Jazz/Prowl.
Also your authors note saying flames would be used to burn your math books made me laugh.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was really cute! I'd like to see more of this type of thing, if you don't mind.
VKMP chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
love it dude
Incognito Llama chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It works! The whole relationship thingie that is! Very sweet, and I have to agree with the burning of the mathbooks as well )
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This has to be my favorite Prowl and Twins story I've ever read :) seriously. Too many people write them as thing each other, I find this sooo much better! Do u mind if I use their creator-figure/youngling bond in a story of my own? I'll send credit towards you of course :)
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/27/2011

This is so cute. I just love this hidden, emotional side of Sunstreaker, his vulnerability is so touching. And I actually think Prowl fits well as a creator figure for the twins, though I've never seen that in a story before. Would love to read the story of how he found them! *nudge nudge*
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
aw luck, you get to burn youre maths books.

this was so, so, yeah. I love fics when Sunstreaker shows his tender side, and this was on eof THE most well written fics I have ever read. as for a flame to help you burn youre about the fact thats thier is now even MORE maths to deal with. happy?

awsome story, really, it just amazing, I can see why he would be so sad, and maybe next year. the Cons always ruin everything.

the slighest hint of ProwlxJazz was well slipped in, and added a nice air to the story, so yeah.

adds strory to favourites
Christina chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like the relationship you have between the twins and Prowl. You gave us a beautiful glimpse of their lives, and I would love to see more.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG! it's so fluffy! i loved it. good job.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This did work! It's so darn cute too!
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was wonderful :)
Thalanee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A wonderful story, you really managed to bring across their characters well.

The story was touching and I would really love to see you continue this in some way (like adding Jazz to the family) !

Great writing XD
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OMFG! I loved that soooooo much! I don't care what the others say wether they flame or not I love!