Reviews for Healing the Hurt
PinkCookie11 chapter 1 . 6/26
Awwwwwwwwwww ... it's soooooooo ... sweet ... and cute ... and fluffy ... and adorable! I just looooove it! *gives a soppy smile at the computer screen* I'm not usually a fan of this kind of Prowl and Sunny fluff. Normally, I prefer it the other way around, with Sunstreaker comforting Prowl, which was actually what I was looking for when I discovered this fic; and boy aren't I glad I did! This story is just so ... I've said it all above. The idea of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker being Prowl's adopted younglings is pretty cool. You can branch off in so many different directions from this fic. You could return to the twins as younglings and write of their lives growing up with Prowl, or write a story in which Prowl and the twins actually take that planned trip, or reverse the fluff and make Sides and Sunny comfort and reassure Prowl. It's so clever, I wish I'd thought of it! *gives a jealous sigh*.
Autobotlover56 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
DDAAAAWWWWWW! That was sooooo cute! Let me know if theres a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
The story was great. Not often I see this take on the twins and prowl's relationship. I also liked the hints of Jazz/Prowl.
Also your authors note saying flames would be used to burn your math books made me laugh.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was really cute! I'd like to see more of this type of thing, if you don't mind.
VKMP chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwwwww
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
love it dude
Incognito Llama chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
It works! The whole relationship thingie that is! Very sweet, and I have to agree with the burning of the mathbooks as well )
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This has to be my favorite Prowl and Twins story I've ever read :) seriously. Too many people write them as thing each other, I find this sooo much better! Do u mind if I use their creator-figure/youngling bond in a story of my own? I'll send credit towards you of course :)
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awwww...

This is so cute. I just love this hidden, emotional side of Sunstreaker, his vulnerability is so touching. And I actually think Prowl fits well as a creator figure for the twins, though I've never seen that in a story before. Would love to read the story of how he found them! *nudge nudge*
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
aw luck, you get to burn youre maths books.

this was so, so, yeah. I love fics when Sunstreaker shows his tender side, and this was on eof THE most well written fics I have ever read. as for a flame to help you burn youre books...how about the fact thats thier is now even MORE maths to deal with. happy?

awsome story, really, it just amazing, I can see why he would be so sad, and maybe next year. the Cons always ruin everything.

the slighest hint of ProwlxJazz was well slipped in, and added a nice air to the story, so yeah.

adds strory to favourites
Christina chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I like the relationship you have between the twins and Prowl. You gave us a beautiful glimpse of their lives, and I would love to see more.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG! it's so fluffy! i loved it. good job.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This did work! It's so darn cute too!
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That was wonderful :)
Thalanee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A wonderful story, you really managed to bring across their characters well.

The story was touching and I would really love to see you continue this in some way (like adding Jazz to the family) !

Great writing XD