Reviews for Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
Swurve chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Omg this was sad but good
Swurve chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Loved it,Sigh
treasure chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
They don't write them like they used to ...*sigh*
CherrySlushLover chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Update soon please
CherrySlushLover chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Are you going to carry on with this story? I love Damon and Bonnie together! :)
hydrahobo chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I. So. Cried. No lie. A REAL brother moment? Even if it WAS before his death, it mean alot. And admiting his love for Bonnie was more that Kathrine OR Elena?! AND when he didn't beat the f*ck outta Uncle Stef for saying he was gonna go to hell?!
The Nigerian chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Wow! Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful,B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I love this fic,GAWD!
The Nigerian chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Awww... That was just all kinds of adorable.
The Nigerian chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
*sob* God, that was so sad! Beautiful, but so very utterly unbelievably undeniably sad...
saphire131 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
No hate on Bonnie, if I saw a big hairy spider crawling on my bed Damon would be more mad at the fact that I put bullet holes in his bed lol
saphire131 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
aww thats cute
sacasim chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Awww, all of those stories were beautiful, written in so many different styles and just a joy to read, please write more :) x
randomlittleme chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
Ownh That's Such A Sweet Chapter! I Love The Way They're So In Love But Don't Have To Do Too Much To Show That They're Star-crossed Lovers!:D My Love For Bamon Only Increases By The Chapter And Gives Me Hope That They Will Happen In The Show. Not Exactly Now Like I Had Hoped Because The Chances Are Pretty Slim Now But In The Near Future, I See Some Bamon Coming Our Way!;)
babyshan211 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
That was so sweet.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Wow I can't even tell you how much I needed to read that after last week's episode! It was beautiful Zoe! :)