Reviews for Meeting Juliana
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
loved it-hope you continue with more
Lynne chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
While I understand that it is important for the children to learn the house rules, I do think that it is a little too soon for them to be on the receiving end of quite so many spankings. I would have thought that Murdoch would have spent a bit more time explaining to Johnny that he didn't kick them out and that it was Maria's decision to leave when she did. Once Johnny realised that his father really did love him and had always wanted him back, then Murdoch could start imposing the rules of the family. And as for little Juliana, all she needs is plenty of love to prove to her that not all men are bad.
I do like the idea of Murdoch having a little girl, and it's sweet the way that Johnny takes care of her
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
wow it was a good one thanks
carolynjames chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
lllooooovvvvve it!great find Fozthanks!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is a sweet story. I have seen "Murdock's" character in other shows and he was always so gruff. This is a nice change. Great job!
gaben chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Great introduction of your Julianna. Scott is very hood at difusing a situation. Johnny on the other hand has still a way to go. I could well imagine Murdoch grappling with the situation.