Reviews for Once a Decepticon…
Just War chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Hurrayy! New chapter!
Hope your movie will win the main prize! You are very talanted person!
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
very heavy chapter well done
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Started to write a review earlier, realized it was kind of an odd one, so decided to come back to review when I was feeling more coherent.

After reading this chapter, I'm no longer quite sure who the most dangerous one is anymore. Starscream is still someone you wouldn't want to turn your back on, definitely. He plays the game of politics well. His over-weaning pride is what always gets him, along with how he treats others, but his skill, strength and intelligence are never to be underestimated. Nor should his capacity for being vindictive. Although for once, I actually think he was telling the truth to Skywarp about what he thought of him.

But you take a look at Skywarp here, and you realize the truth of the saying that there's nothing more dangerous than someone who has nothing left to lose. He's reached that point finally, if he's making those kinds of comments to Starscream. He got lucky in being allowed to walk away, though I suspect that it was only because Starscream didn't want to waste the blast. But now, he's under investigation, wasted more often than not, treated like a joke and has just been rejected by his remaining once-trinemate (not that I really expected much else, and he really shouldn't have after getting Starscream shot. Starscream really would have not let that slide and he should have known this). He's got nothing left to lose anymore by going after TC. I find it really curious that even after the treatment he just got from Starscream that he doesn't hate his former trineleader at all.

Not to mention I find it concerning that Skywarp's still obsessed about TC and his actions even after declaring him already dead to him. I definitely don't see future events playing out well.
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
another well written bleak chapter it makes you question yourself ratch. not necessarily a bad thing
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
skywarps descent is...disturbing and very sad
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
i love the atmosphere you present in each and everyone of these stories
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
This is getting very good. I like the friendship between Ratchet and Thundercracker, and the way Thundercracker trusts Ratchet with his life and the lives of his subordinates. What will happen when/if Skywarp finds out? Even worse... Megatron?

Please continue!

CT
Eli Dec chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Awwww, Taipan *sending a BIG HUG too* Not at all!
On behalf of the Russian TF-community say that we will always support you!

Thank you for the new chapter!
(I read it yesterday, but did not have time to leave a review, because I was engaged in writing a new chapter of my own fanfic..)
You know, I assumed that Ratchet will continue to assist the Thunderer, but I could not imagine SUCH plot twist!
This plot twist amazed practically all who have already read this chapter.

I enjoyed reading. Thunder and Ratchet both very alive.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
From Russia with love)
LucasVN chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Your ability to write deep introspective scenes laden with tough questions of morality and honor never cease to amaze me.

And yes, I would love to see Purple Rain rewritten. :)
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
"I happen to like shades of gray, have you noticed?"
Yep, and I'm saying nothing against it, since you know very well how I write. Heck, I even used the term "Shades of Gray" in one chapter title. I would be a hypocrite if I ever did say anything negative.

It was kind curious to see that the Autobots know about the Trine being dissolved and think it a good thing. Not necessarily so, considering that now, they're really off the leash in some ways, since Skywarp has obviously become unstable, and Starscream doesn't have to pay any attention to ties if he chooses not to. They've become more dangerous, not less. While there are already inklings, it's obvious there's something brewing. The Autobots shouldn't be so pleased by the separation.

The remainder of the conversation, I found telling in a lot of ways. Honestly, though, I think Ratchet is getting tired, even if he understands TC all too well. He may see that the war has turned into shades of gray, with morals being questionable for many, but it is clear the situation is wearing on him. The fact he refused to tell TC where he was going even after receiving energon for his help is certainly a sharp sign of that as is his admission he sees TC as one of the most dangerous 'Cons. Even TC's own admission to Ratchet concerning how his own comrades see him didn't do much to dispel that opinion. It just made Ratchet more concerned and angry. And I'm finding it difficult to believe that Megatron doesn't know about what TC is doing, or even that certain Autobots haven't noticed Ratchet's being "botnapped" so often and don't have their own opinions. The detail about the transfer does make me wonder if something has been noticed.

Don't see much about Misfire. I think he just garners background mentions more often than not. I know of maybe 2 authors that write him as more than that. If there are others, I haven't stumbled on them yet.

As for the Stunticons...Would you feel better if I told you I felt I wrote Megatron so badly (except in chapter 11, thanks to the help) that I should be arrested? :D

Where Purple Rain is concerned, you already know my thoughts on that. I need not expand. :D
Ersatz Writer chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Oh wow. You updated. AGAIN! *tears flowing down eyes* I wasn't holding any hope for ANYTHING being updated but... TT_TT Oh wow...

I loved the conversation between Ratchet and Thundercracker. Love it love it love it. I love everything about this trilogy. The conversations between characters are getting darker and more complex, nothing is pure black and white in this story. I swear, Thundercracker was a philosopher in a past life.

TT_TT The dissolved trine... D: Nuuuuu...

Ah. Love this so much. I can no longer say that I think this guy's right or that guy's wrong and I don't know what to believe anymore in this story! XD Everything's so vague... I can't really describe what I feel reading this story... Just that I expect a tragedy to come up, and I'm prepared, I think, for any surprises coming around the corner. I am looking forward enthusiastically to Thundercracker and Starscream's plan. (Well, more Starscream appearing than anything else. I love the way you write Starscream! :D)

OK. Purple Rain. As long as you're keeping the original, I think I'll enjoy a rewrite. Especially one with extra scenes! *woot woot* One day though. Good grief. The only reason i can't write a whole story at once, no matter how short, is because I really can't sit still for that long. Personally though, I don't think Purple Rain needs any changes. It moved me to tears anyway. Then again, I do think your writing is significantly more detailed and intricate than before, so...? I think the only thing I would like to suggest to you (if I am qualified to suggest anything to you XD) is: Don't make the rewrite too long! I have experience with rewriting stuff, and each time the story just stretched longer and longer and longer... I enjoyed Purple Rain just fine with its much smaller amount of chapters, so... Too much detail, I think, would kill it off, or throw it off track.

If you do decide to rewrite, which I think you will, :P then I'll be very much looking forward to it. If you're not going to, then... Hopefully you're aware of the amount of other stuff you have to update! :P
Cyphercat chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
came across this and must DAMN and Wow...nice afting story..i read the whole thing in one night..it was that good .will this be finished
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Right away I noticed a change compared to your earlier two stories. This one seems much more dark and introspective. Your stories always leave me eager for the next chapter and, even though I'm a huge autobot fan, I can't help but be swayed into cheering for Thundercracker after so much you have showed me about him.
I'm just kinda confused with this mech, Thundercracker. I don't understand his reasonings behind all he does but maybe it will be made clearer(or just sometimes he's just a little confused himself- lol). I am curious as to Megatron's plan for Thundercracker. Those last moments made me feel a bit nervous for my new favorite mech.

Anyhow, many thanks for posting! I look forward to reading more of your stories/chapters.

-Tip
Wanderling chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
it's great to see you posting again! hope to see many more chapters as lovely as this one :)
Eli Dec chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
For the feelings that I felt was worth waiting so long *_*

I admire your skill to describe characters.. This is just incredible.