Reviews for Never A Saviour
r chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
pretty good.
Darsca chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Hmm... this story feels unloved. So far, despite the up-down motion of it and my near heartbreak at Videl not being able to trust Gohan enough by the end of this chapter, I'm really enjoying it. I would love to see this theme carried right on through to the point of where Gohan would be going to high-school in the actual anime. Although, you don't really need me telling you this.. you are going to have to keep Gohan and Videl separate from now until high-school for this to not become something absolutely monstrously epic in size. And you'd damn well better not keep this cliff-hanger going on for much longer! I shall find you and hunt you down!

Seriously, though, this concept and take on their relationship has some major plus points and I would love to see it developed fully. Please don't abandon this? D With a Dragonball on top?

Persephone99 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
OH MY GOSH what is going to happen next? Such a good cliffhanger! Please update more frequently {:I)
Persephone99 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So cute, yet emotional. All in all, fantabulous fic!
Gohan55 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
man! i love all ur stories! plz continue this!
Anon chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Umm, didn't Videl TELL Gohan her name before?
gohansgirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I like this story.. There were some really cute Gohan Chi chi moments. I'm glad she's letting him train.

P.S I would join Team Star dragon (a good idea by the way), but I suck at really deadlines.
jsoon500 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
wow this i really like the style of writing, its very descriptive and the flow is very good! this deserves way more than 4 reviews. keep it up!
Abdheib chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very well written, it all just flows together, very good job! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011

Oh wow, I never epected Piccolo to do that! I mean yes, Gohan's the hero now and has to be strong, but damn he's still just a kid! How sad, and it was Vegeta trying to console him. Wow.

Sad for Videl too how her mom died.

Everything was fantastic! Really great start.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This is a good story.I love how Videl assumed Gohan's dad abused it bad that I like stories where Videl is abused?
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Haha I absolutely love thIs one... I thought we were calling it never a savior, because onthe TDS profile it says pain is a one-shot collection thing, but I guess the hotspot take care of that.

Oh and devil, it was my one year anniversary and YOUR birthday too!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Happy birthday/Anniversary's!

And great work you guys, this is a really nice piece here, hopefully it wont take 3 weeks for the next chapter.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3