Reviews for The Continuing Journey
pennyd chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful story! I'm always happy to see JC together and your scenario was realistic - they obviously had a lot of baggage to work through. Thank you!
LynnEGib chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
I hope they got rid of that "first officer and the crewman who fought over the Masque.
sunnysunshineRM chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Dear Miss author I just have one thing to say about this. BOOOO BOO BOO BOOOOOO! :)
Kirsty22 chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Great story.
Bonegee chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
I enjoyed this story, but I do wonder, what happens to the senior staff, mainly Chakotay. You ended it with a declaration of love, and while that had me go all smiley faced and gooey eyed :D I would really like to know what happens next..
Transylvanian chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Good story.
Amy chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
This is a lovely story, with happy endings all round- Doctor and Seven, Harry Kim getting a promotion at last and of course our favourite Captain and Commander getting together. Thanks for the brilliant storytelling.
Ayjah chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Excellent story. :)
love-hurts-me-bad chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
dis is a great story x
Cyber69 chapter 8 . 1/24/2004
Really good story!
I think you should add a sequel, saying what happened to their carriers, if they have kids, ect.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2002
Just wonderful. I love it.
Luna Ace chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
Oh man. :) I liked it. I feel the tears filling my eyes up. Lol Great Story. Ummm... write a sequel, okay? to me there are like some un answer questions like WILL JANEWAY AND CHAKOTAY BE TOGETHER ON HER NEXT MISSION? OR WILL THEY QUIT

STARFLEET ALL TOGETHER?
SusanC chapter 7 . 10/6/2002
This is a great story. I couldn't stop reading even though it was late at night. Please add at least an epilogue or keep the Voyager crew going on another adventure!

Susan
genocideray chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
Whoo hoo!Beautiful

Worships author

JJJJJJJJJJ/CCCCCCCCCCCCC 4eva!
suzaku-no-annie chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
CONTINUE PLEASE! I'VE WAITED FOR SOOOO LONG JUST FOR THIS LAST CHAPTER TO BE POSTED! PLEASE POST SOON!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »