Reviews for Stripped
Raine chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
You should really consider expanding on this story. You would capture their relationship perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Stripped is a song by Depeche Mode. Shiny Toy Guns version is a cover.
Codby chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What happened between Lucy and Lysander? What did Dom see?
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I think you should continue it. Its got a great plot it seems, nothing that will burn out to quick, continue? Hoping!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was really good. Please write a Dom/Lysander story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ohhh please write more, it was just exceptional
cherryblaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hey! I love Alex Pettyfer too :)

I read White Flag in about four hours today because I loved it so much, and when you mentioned that there was a sequel oneshot...well...you can imagine. I just HAD to read it. This was really, good, and I love Dom and Lysander. Very cute. It wasn't really an M-rated fic though...I'd say it was a T, but maybe put a warning in the AN.

Very good fic though! You're one of my favourite RosexScorpius authors :)
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
DO IT! WRITE MORE! I liked this very much. Dom is hilarious, you write her so well XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this story, I love people in destructive relationships, please write more on them,
AmeliaDarkholme chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I never really thought Lysander as a charmer. I thought it was Scorpius :P Anyway, I love your story. Nearly all of your stories. Cross that, I love all of your stories.
DestinyCrusader chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Definitely destructive and physical.

And very very dangerous.

But you handled it really well.

This was awesome.

XD Yes yes, I know I said I would read this after midterms... I couldn't help it! You're making me feel so guilty! haha.

But it was worth it. Really worth it. It really

makes me want to read more, because it seems to be going downhill and uphill at the same time. You are amazing. :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please continue.

I loved reading about Lysander and Dom in WF and I think you continued it here beautifully.

Please continue!
elen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I definitely liked this story, so if you want to continue it that would be fine with me, but it ends on a repetitive sort of note, so it's good as a one-shot too.
ThoughtfulMindings chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow, this is really interesting! Liking it a lot! I've never really thought of Dom and Lysander like this before. Loving it! Please continue! Can't wait to see what other plans you might have for this!