Reviews for Scars And Souvenirs
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
I feel like there is a lot of explaining what they are thinking and stuff and so little conversations and also some of their thoughts are repetitive, i think you dont need to write every single thought the crosses their minds.
Another thing that makes me feel that you dont need all this explanation after every sentence is that there so little going on in the story it is going so slow.
sujari6 chapter 54 . 6/24/2014
Loved this story .Great ending.
sujari6 chapter 53 . 6/24/2014
So glad James is going to prison.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wonderful plot and out of the box. Loved it.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/21/2014
WOW! Excellent story. Thank you for sharing. Keeping writing you are great at.
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 54 . 6/7/2014
Such an amazing story. Just to let you know, I just nominated you for may fic of the month on twiFanfictionRecs. Not sure if I did it right or if anything will come if it, but I loved this story and wanted others to read it too. :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 53 . 6/6/2014
Sigh of relief. :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 52 . 6/6/2014
He is playing again, good therapy!

I saw your pm, I have to admit. That's why I only read competed fiction any more. There have been several stories that I have started and loved but the authors either abandoned them or the updates are so infrequent you have to reread the whole thing to remember what is going on. I'm glad you finished it. :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 51 . 6/5/2014
So glad he is letting go of his anger
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Big decision there... with only 4 chapters left I doubt they will have to take it (at least I really hope not).

I think that this wonk be your 300th review. :) when I started reading I wanted to bump your reviews up cause I liked this story so much. So I'm happy to get you over the 300 mark. :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 49 . 6/5/2014
Oh I hope he doesn't have to try to run.

And sorry to hear about your break up. Hope everything is going well in the new place.
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 48 . 6/5/2014
I a hunch he was going to try to represent James. The bastard.
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 47 . 6/5/2014
Well the whole familyis there now. ..
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 46 . 6/5/2014
He definitely deserves a good family.
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 45 . 6/5/2014