Reviews for Revisionism
teedub chapter 12 . 3/24
A very creative and unique time travel story. I quite enjoyed it.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 12 . 10/18/2015
Soon that was awesome and I'm totally a sucker for harry/Neville pairings! I don't see them around a lot sadly, I don't quite understand how I never came across your profile which literally a mine of gold in my eyes! yay! Gonna read gonna read gonna read! #Happily Dances Away#
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Interesting story. Loved it.
Nicodemos V. Alexandrov chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
My little skill in the language tried to dissuade me in the preparation of this review, but fortunately failed. His fanfiction really stuck with me a while, one of the best I've read in a long time, despite being a little short.
I'm surprised you have not found it before, though. Anyway, their skills in writing are enviable - I say this in sweet sincerity - and hope to see more of your work in the future, despite not having given his profile to even know if you still use that account.
Anyway, I'm glad to have read this story. Harry / Neville is a ship which I like a lot, but I have hardly pleased to find good stories. Its fits in this regard.
I hope you are well, despite all this time that has passed since the completion of this story. Ah! The time. Dangerous, yes. Wonderful, no doubt.
Four years, huh? I feel a little late, but what is the delay is not a part of life? I could not have found this fic at a better time, I suppose.
Peace!
JBubbles chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
This was adorable!
lunaatje123 chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
I liked this story a lot, the interaction between Neville and Harry was really nice and I liked how you managed to give plenty of information on how they changed the timeline without getting bogged down in a complete rewrite of the books like so many other 'do-over' timetravel fanfics. I also really liked how you managed to bring Lily and Daisy back in the epilogue, it was really sweet. Thank you for the story!
thehelpinghand chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
from reading your story i have the impression that Neville is the leader then one to be relied on that that Harry is just a wimp tagging on for the ride. i am sure that that is not the impression that you were going for but that is the way that it has come across to me.
this is a good story and i love the plot line.
Mari Wollsch chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
xx
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Me likes!
Only thing that might have made it better for me was the possibility of mpreg. But I don't know what you think of it, but this is still a great story
sub0chick chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
so much with teh awwwwwww! i'm so glad i stumbled across this. it was brilliantly done, always hard to do when juggling the whole time-paradox issue, in fact i initially suspected lilly's line grew short because the growing relationship between harry and neville meant she never would have been born. wonderful work with this, even got me all teary there where harry had to make his decision and here in the epilogue where their little girls show back up. great job!
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Wow I love it! Really good :)
Cookymunster chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
I loved reading this story with all the twists and turns, ups and downs. The bit of their lives that they'd remember and converse over. And how detailed you were in describing the timeline and the meanings behind each fragment of Time's timeline set out for Harry and Neville. Keep up the good work and I'm going to read the next story.
KhepriRa chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
This would actually be amazing as a movie! I know that I would watch it!

Anyway, this was a great story. That ending made me tear up.
VERA VIV chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Love, love, LOVED! Adorable! Remarkable plotline! :)))
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
What an exceptional story. I love the idea, and the execution was flawless.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »