Reviews for The Last Slayer
aaangelus chapter 12 . 3/28
Hahahah, good one, thankx for not making him go evil with a happy, once was one too many times for me. love the chapter finally some smut;-) looking forward to the next one, which I'll start reading right now.
aaangelus chapter 4 . 3/27
I love Buffy waking up in Angel's arms, love it. what's to come, what else Spike is a nuisance, he'll make trouble for our couple, and hopefully they'll spank his ass, and put him in a corner and give him a time out ;-)
aaangelus chapter 3 . 3/27
I love how you have been integrating what happens in the show into the flow of these first few chapter, it flows nicely. Usually Dawn isn't my favorite character, but I like how you are writing her. Maybe because she likes Spike, I don't know.

Oh come on I love the cuteness, can't really tell what will happen, but can't wait to find out. Again this time I'll read a few chapters before I comment next time lol.
aaangelus chapter 2 . 3/27
you said it, that was fun, specily the inter actions between the two groups, williow, buffy, and dawn, that was really funny, and so was Angel and Cordelia, loved those scenes.
aaangelus chapter 1 . 3/27
love the start of this fic, can't wait for Buffy and Angel to meet, that is always my favorite part spicily in a fic that they have never met before, can't wait for what the council has in store for the gang. Love how this is going, I'll read a few chapters now, and then review again.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Hmm. Well, Buffy whoops ass pretty much. So, is the gym of the high school going to be burned down? LOL I like how your'e sticking to what happened on the movie. I really loved the movie. and while the series was good, it was a lot different than the movie. The movie was practical and more believable. I can see why they made the series different though, they had to pull in fans. I still really really like the movie ; Too bad Slayers aren't a male and a female. You know, they empower one another and when one dies someone of that sex takes their place. Makes no sense why the Shadow Men only made one Slayer. At least with a male Slayer the female Slayer wouldn't feel so alone.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
So, someone has been doing the locator spell for Vampires to take out potentials? I don't think most people would talk about those kinds of dreams. And for Vampires kill all of them, I don't see that likely. But maybe things will be different. How is it she's the last? I mean, you explained about potential Slayers but something seems out of place. Maybe something you're not telling us, which would make sense. LOL ; What about Faith or Kendra or Kennedy or any of the others that were from the series?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Well. That was interesting. I love how you've changed the reality to the point to where it makes complete sense. Most people tend to do it in a way that makes no sense. Why does Angel want to know about Slayer history? Shouldn't he know what a Slayer looks like? What could he possibly want to know that he doesn't already?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I thought she was already "Called"? Isn't that how she can move the way she can? And the dreams? ; I don't know about the whole Angel being a Vampire thing, she might already know in a sense. If that makes any sense.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I like it. It's different. So, both Angel and Buffy have a mother with the same name? I take it her mom died already? Did Tara never come into the picture? Will she at one point? How is it Buffy doesn't get cramps when around Angel? You know, to tell her he's a Vampire? And I thought Vampires could sense "The Slayer"?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So, Buffy doesn't know she's a Slayer? What year is this set in? Why is it Cordelia and Oz didn't grow up in Sunnydale? Does Willow not know about being a Witch yet? ; Why would there be no more Slayers? I thought when one died another was called? Is this set in a reality where Buffy was never found by the Watcher's Council so she was never taught by Merrick? It would make sense as to why there have been no more Slayers, because she was never found.
SpyAgent001 chapter 42 . 6/10/2012
That was awesome! I actually did tear up when Angel sacrificed himself, but the ending did turn out good.

Awesome story!

B/A FOREVER,

L
GNatGirl13 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
good story but it needs some serious editing; mostly of the non-spellcheck kind because it is language errors/work confusion of the kind computers do not understand. Ex) "Angel pushed aside a STRAIN of blonde hair" I assume you mean 'strand'.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 42 . 5/22/2012
great story!
SMGbest chapter 42 . 3/9/2012
Great finale!

Angel got what he wanted (and never had in the show) - humanity, the power to fight demons, and the woman he loves. I would like them took a long vacation in Ireland (the Council promised).

Thanks ))