Reviews for Murphy's Laws of Combat
:D very funny!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
XD Too funny!
Starsilver chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I love the Wheeljack balloon thing. Given how often his stuff goes wrong, I'm not surprised the 'Cons ducked. :)
Spark of the forgotten chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I love this, thank you.
EquinePianist chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
THAT LAST ONE IS *gasp* FRAGGIN' HILARIOUS¬°!¬°
ProwlHawthorne chapter 10 . 12/5/2011
Oh God! This is just too funny! Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! Please update soon I love this story and would love to read more of this! Keep up the awesome work!
KaitlinDragon chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
This is what make fanfiction great! These shorts are funny and capture different characters very well. I can't wait to see more!
sant04 chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
Somehow I think this is enough to convince my friend that joining the military isn't such a hot idea after all... XD
layraknightgmail.com chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Aww, the last chapter. Good old Cons. Can't trust each other and always think they are under attack by each other. Even better you resisted the urge to have the bots be Hound and Mirage. Jazz and Mirage were a good combo. Showed more of your creative writing ability. Sorry to see this end but I understand. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's been a good laugh. Until all are one, Layra aka hummergrey
Jessie07 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
Hilarious story! I absolutely loved it!
gemava chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
when left to themselves things will tend to go from bad to worse
Fianna9 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
I'd hide from something that said "Property of Wheeljack".
Fianna9 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
The grenade was great.
Riptide2 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
Let's see if I can stop laughing like a maniac long enough to compose a decent review... I wish this wasn't the last chapter but WOW what a way to go out with a bang! And Optimus thought the twins were bad! Great chapter and story all around! Now if you'll excuse me I have a laugh fest to finish...