Reviews for Taking Care
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aww, I just loved this! :D
Any fic that has Maura and Angela bonding I love, and add in a lil Jane comfort/protectiveness and I just melt :)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Sweet :)
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So sweet... :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Jane takes care of Maura, Maura takes care of Jane and Angela, Angela takes care of family.
Miss Effie T chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That's so sweet!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Aww, Angela was super sweet in this fic. Its nice to see how easily Maura fits in with all of them.
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loving it !
Swishla chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved it! Nice to see Angela being motherly and someone actually liking it. And it was silly of both Maura and Angela to not figure out Jane was listening to them. Great companion piece to The Meeting. Thanks for sharing.
Jaik chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
When I read a story I really like I am never surprised or disappointed when I realize you are the author either solo or cowritten with Googlemouth. I have read and enjoyed all of your story lines. Thanks.
Silencedogood277 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really wish this scene would have played out on screen. You have great instinct on the characters. Well done!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awe that was way cuuuute! Loved it
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love how Angela has adopted Maura into the family
Drumchik chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Indeed, Jane did take care of it. I loved this because it showed again how much a part of the Rizzoli family Maura has become.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sweet, everybody seems to be taking care of everyone else in this fic, which seems right on the money to me!
SVURizzoli chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love your one shots. You put so much feeling into your writing. You should become a writer.