Reviews for A Test in Partnership
I liked the first 2 chapters.
poor ziva
i feel bad for ziva
That was written really well. Love the story. Sad, but very well written. Some time could you do a post Somalia story on Ziva and Gibbs non romantic, but more like a father daughter thing? Again, great story.
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 4/19
This was an interesting story you dealt with the subject delicately.I really wanted Tony and Ziva to realise they need to be together. PLEASE write a sequel or more stories you are too good a writer not to carry on writing.
Jolena chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Hi there. I gotta say I am more than surprised with how this story went and frankly I'm not sure if I like it. I mean your writing is brilliant and I enjoyed reading it a lot it simply made me sad due to the fact that you pointed out the complicated side of Tiva. I hate seeing my baby sad and depressed. I think you wrote her a little OOC yes? Bc never would she leave her team or treat in active duty for desk duty. Not in my life. But maybe in yours :) so congrats on this story it's sad but I like it anyway!
ZD2013 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
This is a really good story- mainly due to the fact that i think it is a very realistic outlook on events.
Thought it was beautifully written, very good grammar and you clearly have a talent for writing.
I would definitely be up for reading a sequel.
clestaffordt chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Very exhausting/angstsy to read. My mistake to read this.
nando2k50 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Not the finish I was expecting... But a great story overall...
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very well done... You did not over shoot in this chapter and that was quite difficult...
lexabean chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS. At least a last chapter where Tony and Ziva figure things out and kiss or something
lexabean chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god you are by far one if the most talented writers I have come across on this site! You capture Zivas character so well! I don't feel like I'm reading a fanfic; it's like I'm reading an episode script. She is in no way out of character and the way she and Tony interact is spot on. This is the second story by you that I've read and I'm in love. You write them in a way that makes me care about what happens to them; most authors on here just type words onto the screen and write them OOC. Thank you for this, you are an exceptional writer. Keep it coming!
georgiporgi97 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
I have been reading this story all day and its addicting! You have to finish it!
GossipQueen2000 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Your writing style is fantastic, you also know how to write well and I think you got most of the characters down pretty well however you make ziva so weak! It made me want to stop reading at so many points. Overall its a nice story but come on that's it two doctors decided what to do with her life and she just rolls over and takes it? Her ability to get back up after taking hit after hit is what made her strong and admirable. She had always been able to rise and thrive and live in the wake of tragedy, she lived rather than just simply survive when shit happened. I'm not saying what happened to her was not drastic, no it is just awful but after every tragedy you either rise again or you simply role over and in this case she is taking the easy way out. Running away rather than staying and facing her demons. Your plot was well developed and the story had nice flow to it. Keep writing :)
ncis-1001 chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
hi just read all your story in one go-loved it! hope you make a sequel soon and i really like your style. well done great story x