Reviews for A Test in Partnership
Jolena chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Hi there. I gotta say I am more than surprised with how this story went and frankly I'm not sure if I like it. I mean your writing is brilliant and I enjoyed reading it a lot it simply made me sad due to the fact that you pointed out the complicated side of Tiva. I hate seeing my baby sad and depressed. I think you wrote her a little OOC yes? Bc never would she leave her team or treat in active duty for desk duty. Not in my life. But maybe in yours :) so congrats on this story it's sad but I like it anyway!
ZD2013 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
This is a really good story- mainly due to the fact that i think it is a very realistic outlook on events.
Thought it was beautifully written, very good grammar and you clearly have a talent for writing.
I would definitely be up for reading a sequel.
clestaffordt chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Very exhausting/angstsy to read. My mistake to read this.
nando2k50 chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Not the finish I was expecting... But a great story overall...
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very well done... You did not over shoot in this chapter and that was quite difficult...
buh-dum-tss chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS. At least a last chapter where Tony and Ziva figure things out and kiss or something
buh-dum-tss chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god you are by far one if the most talented writers I have come across on this site! You capture Zivas character so well! I don't feel like I'm reading a fanfic; it's like I'm reading an episode script. She is in no way out of character and the way she and Tony interact is spot on. This is the second story by you that I've read and I'm in love. You write them in a way that makes me care about what happens to them; most authors on here just type words onto the screen and write them OOC. Thank you for this, you are an exceptional writer. Keep it coming!
gymnast1454 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
I have been reading this story all day and its addicting! You have to finish it!
GossipQueen2000 chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
Your writing style is fantastic, you also know how to write well and I think you got most of the characters down pretty well however you make ziva so weak! It made me want to stop reading at so many points. Overall its a nice story but come on that's it two doctors decided what to do with her life and she just rolls over and takes it? Her ability to get back up after taking hit after hit is what made her strong and admirable. She had always been able to rise and thrive and live in the wake of tragedy, she lived rather than just simply survive when shit happened. I'm not saying what happened to her was not drastic, no it is just awful but after every tragedy you either rise again or you simply role over and in this case she is taking the easy way out. Running away rather than staying and facing her demons. Your plot was well developed and the story had nice flow to it. Keep writing :)
ncis-1001 chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
hi just read all your story in one go-loved it! hope you make a sequel soon and i really like your style. well done great story x
pacificbluegirl chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Just read this all in one go, brilliant concept, really interesting to see your take on it and I think in many ways very true to both Ziva and Tony which is so, so important! Loved the intervention by McGee there as well, that was really awesome and I loved his little story about the friend. I'm sad to see it end so abruptly, but completely know the feeling when you run out of inspiration and you feel like taking a step back rather than dragging the words out with no feeling or excitement behind them. If your inspiration returns I will happily read the sequel that might come out of it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Are you ever going to begin another story? I really hope you do because i enjoy them quite a bit or rather a lot. Love the drama. Write sooooon
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
eva-david chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Needless to say, I really like this story - I wouldn't have read it to the end if I didn't - but where's the sequel?

Watching them go through all this and then just not knowing what's going to happen.. let's say I don't like it...

I hope you'll post one :)
eva-david chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
"Tony had always been convinced that if she were to take a polygraph and say she was a twelve-foot purple bear with ice-cream cones for hands and a pink nose, the polygraph wouldn't be able to tell she was lying."

Thanks for putting that in my head :D :D :D

Good story so far, I'm looking forward to reading the rest!