Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Abbey Whitlock chapter 7 . 6/20
this was awesome, but the ending was kind of abrupt. I'm greedy, always wanting more.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Just beautiful, thank you. I do love sensitively written Alscor.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
DAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! 2 cute. :)
iluvfandoms1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
James is awesome, can he only compliment whilst insulting?
TatterdemalionDandelion chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Beautifully characterized and delightful story. Thank you for a wonderful read.
tam418 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I really love this! you are awesome :D I can't really express just how much I love this!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Good story, though I really don't agree with Rose and James dating, their cousins. I wouldn't even date my cousin if he was the last man on earth, it's like incest. It's gross. I love that Scorpius and Albus were dating but and obviously Draco and Harry have something going on as well, but Rose and James? ew.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Why would she want to go out with James? well, for one it would be WRONG and SICK. They're cousins.
Draco mudiliar chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
hahaaa! a wonderful story. but how come only scrop can talk to hogwarts?...

good job with pen!
bubblesfreak chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I quite enjoyed reading this. Its cute and funny.
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I really loved this story! The plot, the characterization, all of it. I just took a look at your profile page, and I've decided to make my way through all of your other stories too. Your writing style is very different from most, so it takes some getting used to, but you had me laughing hysterically so many times, the people around me were looking at me as though I should be institutionalized. Thank you so much for that, I really needed the laughter. :-)
Natural Seoul chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Splendid! I don't generally read second gen stories, but because I enjoy your writing so much, I gave it a chance. I am glad I did. I think you've kept the spirit of the world right. I would like to know more about the Scorpius-Hogwarts bond, so I hope you explain that in another story soon.

Also, I strongly encourage you to write humour-smut for my own satisfaction.
Lori94 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Wow! All those ups and downs! Loved it!
Kyrie Colors chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
I adored this! Loved the characters and loved the story! Was there a hint of Drarry there at the end, or do I just ship them too hard? Brilliant story! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Arithmancy Master chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Good story, I look forward to the sequel.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »