Reviews for Fathers, Who Could Do With a Spot of Sinning
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Oh yes I completely understand Draco's attitude. To be at an age where the idea of a relationship and changing the status quo and probably get hurt and heart-broken like a teenager all over again just seems like far far too much effort.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
Just as good as sins of the fathers. Luv luv LUVED it!
gho chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Thank you so much. It's beautiful, from the beginning to the end.
TheMuser chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Is it weird that out everything of this I've read till now, I nearly orgasm at Harry giving orders to his men and that brief handsqeeze at the end? Ah it's perfect and I'm seriously enjoying this.

Just read the previous scorp and al fic too and that was great as well. The pull of moving on to this perfectly characterized H/D was too tempting, so here I am! (Ill probably go back and review that later)
tam418 chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh 3 sooooooo sweet! I love this story, REALLY LOVE IT! a little sad it's over now... after reading it with so much joy XD but it's a wonderful end and you did really well with all of it! I really must praise your writing style! how the dialogues fit so well with the narrative parts! And by the way: you describe draco and harry just perfectly in character! and *sigh* you're just wonderful! I just don't know how to express it... I love this story, your writing style and I will definitely read everything you wrote! well that's everything from me. Keep up! Keep writing in this wonderful way! I luv ya ;)

(sorry... me again... wasn't logged in XD)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Lilybet chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Rather good. I like it a lot. All of it. Especially the bits with words.
Draco mudiliar chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
ha! finially they got on. Draco was pulling it like a rubber band but I am happy they got together in the end. But I did'nt understand why you made Srcop so brilliant... that is to say... talking to Hogwarts, snakes and becoming an egale and all and left him for nothing - I thought he had so big role to play in the rescue mission or somthing.

but all in all it was a good work!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
the list made by Ginny and short note of Hermione was very funny. I loved you rthoughts.

On to next chapter...
Totchi chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
I somehow stumbled my way into finding your story and I am so happy that I did. It was such a lovely story and a continuation of Sins of the Fathers. Lovely ending!
sceptic.idiot chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I just happened to stumble upon this fic after someone recommended it to me. I haven't read the mentioned prequel to it (only because while I enjoy Scorpius/Albus, I get easily bored reading about them as the main pair) so I was a bit out of sorts in the beginning, but caught on well enough to enjoy this.

And I've got to say, I absolutely loved it! The narrative was crisp, amusing and just well paced enough to keep it trotting along while not being too slow. Definitely some of the wittiest dialogue I've read in a while, and I loved how you really made it feel so, well, -normal- and absolutely plausible. The OCs are all unique, all fully-formed in their own personalities and your Harry is an absolute darling, there were times I just wanted to pick him up and squish him to death.

I loved the little bits at end as well, the one that I'd be hard-pressed to describe as anything other than poetic. It just had this sort of soft sublimity to it, and I do admit, I was grinning at my screen like a loon while reading it. *sheepish smile*

I'm sure many people would probably consider a story like this boring, but I personally love the fanfiction I read to have a fully-fledged plot in there as well apart from the main pairing.

Cheers on a job well done. :D
miszhatter chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i love your story. i was always looking for a drarry fic wherein everyone was friends with everyone. especially the golden trio with draco (so far i've only manage to find few, maybe 5 stories and your story is my favorite). i like that there's no bashing like a bitter ex-wives, more bitter best friends and a whole lot you and me against the world drama. i really enjoyed your story. :) i particularly like Helene.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Absolutely love it!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
To be honest I thought this was too, well, boring. Everyone likes everyone. The exes get along with each other, the exes are fine with their exes new lovers. It was just too cliched and too dull.
Lumikki chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I absolutely loved Draco's comment about the peacocks making the Malfoys look sane by comparison!