Reviews for The Thassos Project
Very exciting please finish.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
I hope you will come back to ff
lola74 chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
Such a good story!
I just realized it's not complete - bummer -
hope life is well
Anita chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
Great plot, good writing. I hope you are able to come back and finish this story. Thank you
Mell C chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Intriguing story! If you continue, I look forward to reading. Writer's block is a beast. Thanks for sharing thus with us.
Jess1991 chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
love this
Sheeijan chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
I just found your story and I'm swooning. I kind of want to buy flowers and candy other forms of bribery to try to woo you. I love this story so much! I love the premise, I love this incarnation of Bella, I love Charlie and his deep sense of right and wrong, and I love how you've brought so many vampires together (especially Stephan and Vladimir). I'm dying to know what Bella can do. Seriously. Like, my brain won't let it go and keeps turning it over and over. But the wheel up there is squeaky and not going very fast... Anyway, I'm incredibly amused by how Edward is just a little intimidated with Bella. I was almost disappointed when it turns out not to just be Edward actually, lol.
Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for writing!
OnceInABlueMoon chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
You haven't updated in a while and I REALLY like this story so PLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSE update!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
I love this story. Please update?
Pongu chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
This is really good and different :). Even bella doesn't know what she's capable of. ( assuming she is capable of something besides strength)
LAB1 chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Your story is interesting and very different. I'm interested in how it will play out!
yagalinus0420 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Damn...the shit is about to hit the fan...especially when she finds out what her role in all this is going to be! Heads are gonna roll! Still lovin it!