Reviews for Rebecca
PrettyInPink85 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I had to read this book for English last year and couldn't get through it, but NOW IT MAKES SENSE! I mean, I don't want to imagine Rose as a horrible, manipulative person, but it helps. Thanks!
earth17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I feel bad for Martha, I do, really, and I like her. But to me she was just a replacement. Sure by the time she left she made her own self, not just a replacement, but at the beginning she was. I love the Doctor and Rose, but he really should have told it to Martha straight. It would've been the best for both of them. Anyway, this was great.
gred18850 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i really like your DW stories and i hope you right more of them. And i totally understand your hate for the Rose Ten II pairing, it honestly makes me so mad reading the stories where they live happily evver after that i want to throw something. usually i use the anger to write my own stories. over all though i though you did Martha really well your very good at making her real. many authors overplay her jelousy and it's wrong. keep up with the good work
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I've never seen Doctor Who, but Rebecca is probably my FAVORITE novel ever, and I love what you write, so I figured I could at least give it a go. I liked seeing the connections (even if I didn't understand them), and the descriptions were really good as well. From what I've read on Doctor Who, you've captured it wel!

Ugh about being sick :( I hope you're feeling better soon! I've missed hearing from you! :)

Can I shamelessly beg that you post Hotel Room once you're feeling more like yourself? I need good Jibbs, and you are a writer I like! :) xx
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww, that was sweet! Loved it!

DTS xx
Wetstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very good! Very interesting! Made me feel kinda sorry for Martha...