Reviews for Intelligent Conversation
Lyumia chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh gods no that's just too funny. Anyways happy writing, much love and many kudos
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 23 . 6/15
This is such an awesome series! My fave is the one where Genesis is trying to sell Clouds ability to Lazard when really Cloud just freaked over mythological creatures, I was laughing so hard! Thank you for sharing your writing!
yuki chapter 23 . 6/11
update soon please
Bob chapter 16 . 5/19
LOOOOOLLLLL Made my day XD
GalaxyInfinite chapter 23 . 4/29
I really want one of the characters to actually turn out to be some kind of mythical creature or something. That would make a great plot twist. I was really hoping Genesis had been a vampire all this time, just for the lols. But I guess cannibalism is great too :P
RaytokiSakataAwesome chapter 23 . 4/17
I think Grell and Genesis will be BFF' like has their name starting with like to kill.
KuroKitsune chapter 23 . 4/12
I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BRAIN WORKS! THIS FIC IS HILARIOUS!
Did Cloud just make an allusion to the Twilight series?
Ookayy... Cloud has nightmares based on transgender Regency romance novels?
jagrant chapter 23 . 1/24
I NeVeR write reviews- normally I only follow stories that I like.

But holy catz, I've read this entire series this afternoon and I have to say that your writing is AMAZING. Please don't stop, I need my fix XD
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 23 . 1/19
You should make one where Genesis is jealous when Cloud gives his attention to someone else. That would be super funny.
Turk 4 Life chapter 16 . 1/9
... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH*GASPS FOR BREATH*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Where do you come up with this stuff LOL

Loved this chapter- I love it when Cloud blubbers, it's so cute! HAHAHHAA

Turk 4 Life chapter 15 . 1/9
LOL the can opener joke never gets old HAHAHAHHAHA! I love how they were having a serious moment and then BAM their swords were compared to kitchen knives LOL. Poor Tonberry though- but just imagine if you COULD chop up a Tonberry and throw it into a fruit salad LOL!

Turk 4 Life chapter 14 . 1/9
Oh goodness, this chapter was just a ball of fluff! Cloud's so adorable! Genesis is so sweetly evil. I think he just wanted to secretly have Cloud stay in bed with him LMAO!

Turk 4 Life chapter 13 . 1/9
So, I came back to finish reviewing this story LOL

This chapter was so cute, not only because all the Cloud/Genesis fluff at the end but the clueless, loveable idiot Zack Fair doing what he does best- blabbering on about elaborate rumours and myths and scaring the living daylights out of Cloud and then proceeding to lay into Cloud about dreams much like his mentor Angeal!

Loved this,