Reviews for Intelligent Conversation
jagrant chapter 23 . 1/24
I NeVeR write reviews- normally I only follow stories that I like.

But holy catz, I've read this entire series this afternoon and I have to say that your writing is AMAZING. Please don't stop, I need my fix XD
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 23 . 1/19
You should make one where Genesis is jealous when Cloud gives his attention to someone else. That would be super funny.
Turk 4 Life chapter 16 . 1/9
... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH*GASPS FOR BREATH*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Where do you come up with this stuff LOL

Loved this chapter- I love it when Cloud blubbers, it's so cute! HAHAHHAA

Turk 4 Life chapter 15 . 1/9
LOL the can opener joke never gets old HAHAHAHHAHA! I love how they were having a serious moment and then BAM their swords were compared to kitchen knives LOL. Poor Tonberry though- but just imagine if you COULD chop up a Tonberry and throw it into a fruit salad LOL!

Turk 4 Life chapter 14 . 1/9
Oh goodness, this chapter was just a ball of fluff! Cloud's so adorable! Genesis is so sweetly evil. I think he just wanted to secretly have Cloud stay in bed with him LMAO!

Turk 4 Life chapter 13 . 1/9
So, I came back to finish reviewing this story LOL

This chapter was so cute, not only because all the Cloud/Genesis fluff at the end but the clueless, loveable idiot Zack Fair doing what he does best- blabbering on about elaborate rumours and myths and scaring the living daylights out of Cloud and then proceeding to lay into Cloud about dreams much like his mentor Angeal!

Loved this,

Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Jadak Avon - Kadaj Nova, but is nova supposed to be, like JeNOVA?
WhiteValentine chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Sorry meant 's Day.
WhiteValentine chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Hey saw that u have not updated for a while, just wanting to let you know I love the story, it's hilarious! I was also wondering if you could do a chapter where Cloud brings Genesis to his house for 's Day? I can just see Cloud's mom being even more superstitious than him, lol. And if you are looking for ideas here are some things you can build off of; cats (lots of superstitions that are tied to them), fairys, elfs, mirrors (like if you break one you get so many years of bad luck. Also back in the day they also covered them up with sheets because they thought that it was a gate way that ghosts and demons could pass though.).
wanderingsilverrose chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
I about squealed when Grell showed up! Were I alone, I probably would have done so very loudly. And then Undertaker...! I'd love to see more of Grell and Genesis interacting- *dodges a fireball* Woops! Ah, well, looks like Gen ain't too happy

Oh, I wonder, will Cloud ever wonder if Sephiroth is part cat? I mean, those eyes! I think that would be a really fun way to test Genesis' patience. And Sephiroth, if he manages to find out. This series is extremely funny.
TokiNoKusabi chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
I love all of the humor with snippets of seriousness thrown in. The relationship you've created between Cloud and Genesis is just so fantastic. I think over-protective Genesis, like in the chapter with Jadak, is my favorite. I'd love more of that in this story! Looking forward to whenever the next update will be. :)
LunaEtSidera chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
HAHAHA! OMG. That was perfect. I heard Shinra Mansion, and then ghosts, and I thought about Vincent and was already laughing.
IhumakitukPeople chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
I hope you add another chapter to this! :D

I laughed my ass off when I read the story where Genesis, Angeal and Sephiroth were women. You have a great sense of humor :)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I love this! I look forward to more!
Loveless1018 chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
_ Loved it! Haha. Cloud is hilarious. Write more soon please!