Reviews for Complicated
marianbri chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
you made me cry. hate you for it. Great story.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
omg that was so beautifully written derek was so derek lol if u get wat i mean i loved the flashbacks they fit so well please do a sequel
thetwistedcelestials chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I don't know what it is, but this sentence is amazing, beautiful, and tugs at my heart strings:

"In the brief time since Stilinski imposed a whole new set of rules in his life, Derek had decided he wanted him to stay there."

Your story and prose flows so, so well. It makes me feel Derek's thoughts, racing in the shock and panic of almost losing Stiles. Wonderful insights into the relationship between them. Thank you for writing.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved it amazing
Bhatyetmoung chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story was beautifully written. The flashbacks tied in perfectly to the story's present time and did well to describe the characters' emotions. I love the dynamic you gave Stiles and his father, and the part about Laura and Stiles was so sweet and so sad at the same time. Oh and the whole comparison between Stiles and a puppy was genius. There are so many little things I could go on and on about but, basically, bravo. A job absolutely well done. :)
Wilkwo chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Ya know, I don't do slash, but this was really subtle and really sweet. Beautifully crafted. :)
aistygurl chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is the perfect kind of angst I'm looking for~! Thank you!
ImabeLEAFer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 This inspired me a lot. I find that reading other people's stories helps me out of my own writer's block, even if they have nothing to do with each other, and that's exactly what yours did. Your writing is excellent! And I certainly dooo hope you decide to do s'more!
terranboy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I haven't ready any of your HP stories, but I will definitely do so now. Stupid me, I didn't even know about 'TheHexFiles'. Stories about Teen Wolf have been appearing at an amazing rate every day. Your story is by far the best of all the TW stories that I have read. As I am sure you are probably aware, when FF readers find an author they like they become insatiable for more and more. I agree with "ksz" that this story needs both prequel and sequels. So... please, more from the storyline you created in "Complicated". It had real emotion without being melodramatic; tense drama that did not become ridiculous; and the perfect amount of humor without being flippant. Please, more, more. Oh yeah, my thanks to your daughter.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww, this story was precious! It pulled at my heartstrings, the way you depicted Sheriff Stilinsky was moving, and Derek's thoughts were perfectly Derekish.

Loved it, beautiful story, amazing job.
EverythingSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
If Stiles ever died in anything, my heart would be broken severely
Juls16 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really really hope you continue this!
Nekaaa chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ah I love it

There has to be a chapter .. Right ?

More ?
gossett331 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
OMG I hope you choose to write more of this would love to see how Stiles explains everything to his dad.
ksz chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
def needs a sequel and prequel lol awesome