Reviews for Ears to Good Health
PrincessofBadLuck chapter 15 . 4/7
Oh God, I'm so glad you didn't kill off Repede! I was so upset when I was reading that part. I love this story, and you're a fabulous writer. The characterization is spot on, the plot interesting and plausible in their world, and your spelling and grammar is great. Looks like it's been awhile since you updated so I'm assuming this will sadly remain unfinished. *Sad face* But I get it, life can get in the way. I know I've some unfinished fics I feel bad about abandoning.
DukeScarlet chapter 15 . 4/2
I was wondering if you were planning on ever finishing the fic ? It would be a shame not to, with you being the lead author in Yurita fics at the moment. And considering that yours is the best one out there (others pairings not taken into account)...
Anyways, I was just reviewing to let you know that there are still people out there hoping you're doing well and willing to finish the fic. Especially considering the fact that you said the end was near.

'Till next time, hopefully !
-DukeScarlet
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Favorite fan fiction ever! Please continue
princess estellise chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
PHEW, okay! I've been meaning to read this for some time now, and just got around to doing so. I'm not sure when/if this will ever be finished, or if you're even interested in it anymore, but I certainly wanted to give you feedback, since you've put so much work into it already (and you deserve it!).

I find this story to be interesting, gripping, and pretty solid, plot-wise (even if you have complained in the past about it seeming "boring" at times). I've enjoyed seeing the characters' relationships grow and change, the way that Yuri teases Rita (which is something that happens enough in the game that it's not entirely implausible to see in this work), the unique storyline you've created, the shocking moments and the emotional ones, and the way you keep me, as a reader, ready for more. What's even better is that each character has moments with another, and it isn't focused solely on the main pairing; it makes things seem so much more realistic.

I've found that you have a good handle on the way characters speak (though, for me, it's always a little weird to see curse words other than the frequent "damns" and "bastards" said in-game, which is really my only bit of constructive criticism, if you see it that way), and you have a really good sense of humor in your writing. I'm also impressed with your mix between drama and silliness, which keeps the story from being too depressing. I think your action scenes are great, and you're very talented at moving things along without making anything drag (which is something that I struggle with). I also like the shock-factor you inject into your work; it makes me, as a reader, interested in seeing what happens next, which is a great trait to have in writing. You have such great potential as an author, so I hope you don't put it to waste!

I'll cut this short here before I gush too much; I just wanted you to know that this is a very enjoyable read, and I'm hoping you'll find the motivation to finish it up! x
RhayneStorm chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
I hope this fic isn't dead :( It's really good!
CyleFlynt chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
This is highly interesting, and I am finding many parts of this story to be emotionally gripping and still retain a bit of light-hearted humor. I will be looking forward to the next chapter. Well done!
SaltyJak chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Glad to see you're still writing.
Moritatus chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
I was so excited to see that you updated! And then...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Repede!
My mind was screaming, 'NOT THE DOG!' for a good portion of the chapter. I can't believe that I fell for it. Thank goodness for that last line haha.

I'm always impressed by fight scenes and you've written it well. :D

Does this mean you've found inspiration?!
Josh Spicer chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
D:

Dead to me, you are.
Hate Eater chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
FINALLY! It's was about time! Sad, when you told me about your idea, i never expected to you to kill Repede... I was a fan of him TWT Still, so sad, and so perfect
SatoshiKyu chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
To the person playing this boss battle: lern2Yuri

A bit of Glory, Guard and Backstep would make this battle so much less infuriating. Sprinkle in some Overdrive for taste, SDS (your mileage may vary) and Final Gale ad infinitum.

As hard as I try to think otherwise, I cannot see this boss battle as anything but one endless bout of Cutscene Incompetence. But then, the only times Vesperia was ever really difficult was when the game demanded that you lose horribly.
SaltyJak chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Well just read through most of your older works and this again and I never seem to get tired of it, it is really that good so great work by a great author and I hope you continue to write, you have real talent when it comes to humor and romance stories.
Moritatus chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
GAH! Nooooo! Tell me you're not going to kill Raven off. After that bonding in the previous chapter, I'm feeling a little mushy towards him.

And you call this boring? You must have been through some pretty exciting things for this to be dull. I mean, you've even left us with a (in my opinion) suspenseful cliffhanger there.

Anyway, I love this story :) And I hope you find inspiration soon!
SatoshiKyu chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
[quote]In the spirit conversion, we used up four Apathea, and Alexei took the rest from any remaining Entelexia when he brought Zaude back above the surface. Judith's Ba'ul is the last known Entelexia remainin[/quote]

As I recall, the Krityan's floating city, Myorzo (I think), resides on the back of an Entelexia. As it is still floating (one assumes) after Tarqaron, that Entelexia would appear to be alive and well.
Hate Eater chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Thats why been Reckless is something far too stupid, now They lose their best weapon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »