Reviews for A Family of Lies
rivereagles999 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Very good story so far Kyuubi, cant wait to see when you will update! Its very intresting and a plot i've never seen.
agnar chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Ok this chapter was mostly good, but you f'ed it up. First, you make naruto out to be so strong, but he can't even kill crazy ass raiga with a giant whirlpool? Weak.

Then we have haku the superstrong apparently, who despite being seriously fucked up by naruto and CRAWLING into an ice mirror, can then pick up zabuza and shunshin both of them? Bull! Not to mention how beyond slow ino must be to not catch haku, or how dumb naruto was to not just crack her in the head once more.

I guess the jyuken strikes wore off or she got lucky and the disabled arm was broken? Otherwise she'd have no arm to use jutsu or pull herself along with.

I just find it annoying when fics cant seem to decide if naruto is super strong or only kinda stronger than canon. The one actual GOOD fight, against raiga, he didn't even kill the guy.
Krsnik02 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
It looks great pls update soon
hentai18ancilla chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Interesting, and I wonder what will happen when Kurenai starts to compete for Naruto's attention...currently she was acting cold to Naruto thinking she had to rebuff his advances when he wasn't making any. Haku will add another dimension to this game.
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Minato is such a perv! Like father like son, eh?
sephirotx chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
This is definitly your best story yet. You should focus on this one. Awesome job
sephirotx chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
4ephirotx chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Just wanted to let you know that i like this story better than your other ones. I think you should focus on this one Awesome job
bakapervert chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Thanks for the update.
El Frijolero chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Good story so far. Please update again :)
Stratorius chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
very good story
El Frijolero chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Nice chapter hope you update soon
Zexs chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
I am geting some serous Misa (Death Note) vibes from Hinata.
14HaLfBeAsT14 chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
greaaaaat... spoiler... please update this sooner... so waiting for a newer and cooler naruto... i found that here...