Reviews for Random Musings
AnimeDarkAngel chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
I dont know if I've said this or no but

MORE!
AnimeDarkAngel chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
Most definatly amusing. Random insanity. My MSN is I need more...people like me? :: screams happily:: anywho!
AnimeDarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Wow...if that wasnt a Nakago moment,...:: shudders:: Anywho thought sense I saw you so often in Teef's Fanatic I'd check ya out! Kewlies on the fic~
DragnBlak chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Oh man, math... wait, I'm a math major... ;;

XD Caleb cracks me up-and Bobby is disturbing! What fun! -

Wow, Daisy's a quick-witted one-and quite amusing! XD Poor Caleb-no mercy. :P Trowa? Talking? *faints*

Suteki da Ne... wow, I actually have that song somewhere... I think. Ack, too many mp3's. ;

"Tasuki: Somebody fell in the wrong end of the gene pool..." XD! Priceless!

I'm sorry, I find this to be the exact opposite of incoherent garbage. It is random; and like music, love, and money-randomness makes the world go round. -

(If for some bizarre reason you decide to respond to this, use my other e-mail on my profile page-I accidentally went over my Juno e-mail's quota for the day, and I can't receive mail till tomorrow. ;;)
DragnBlak chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
E more proof that it was not I who flamed, I swear! My Internet's cooperating now, so I'm going to take advantage of this and give it a proper and *deserving* review.

XD Oh man, I wish I knew more about Final Fantasy-then I'd probably be rolling on ground laughing even harder than I am now! I love how you interacted with them rather than just letting them to themselves-nice touch. :)

Vincent really cracks me up-it's always fun to force the serious ones to do things against their character and will. XD I like this-I'm gonna review the next chapter, now. -
Borg chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Retarded incoherent garbage. Remove this filth from FFN right away. People like you are why Xing had to take the site down, you are clogging it up with trash like this.
Alma chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
i love your writing-ness! you are awesome.
QueenV chapter 2 . 8/29/2002
Heh.. I love it! My friend and I do similar things over MSN... it's waaaay too much fun ne?

Anyways, I've come to a conclusion... normal doesn't exist; but if it did, WE are the 'normal' ones and THE REST OF THE WORLD is crazy! Mwahaha!

Heh...
Achilles-Heel chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
It's all about the random acts of insanity. And

the occasional invasion of certain anime character's

into your brain...This was halarious. Totaly fun

and entertaining. So...you have algebra anytime soon...? _~
Ender3 chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
O_o Ok I kinda had trouble following that...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
O_o Ok I kinda had trouble following that...
Ender3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
รด.o I'm glad I'm not a muse...