Reviews for Xander and the former Dark Lady of the Sith
tanis19 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter!
Knives91 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Run dude. Just run.

Nice chapter! Please continue!
crvenashkorpija chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
More soon,pretty please with cherry on top? :-)
Genericrandom chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
The concept is fun and entertaining, the execution feels... flat. It seems to me like you're shifting between 3rd person omniscient, two different points of 3rd person limited and the occasional two points of 1st person limited PoV's without maintaining or quite grasping the entirety of any of them. Somewhat like you can't decide if you want to write Xander's PoV, Revan's PoV or Narrator's PoV and end up choppily switching back and forth between all of them depending on what might reveal the most of any given scene. I could be mangling a term or twelve but that's how it reads to me.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
KOTH or Knight of the Hellmouth is a fic where Xander wears a Revan costume on Halloween. Its on my fav list in the K's. Sort the list by title to find it fast.
crvenashkorpija chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Fantastic...when is the next chapter?
lancelot.knight chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
dude really cool story! i do hope that the sg1 part is set somewhere in the first season ( it is always not so good when its in the later seasons when advanced help shows up, the only exceptions are the truly exceptional stories e.g mystic dawn on tthfanfic or knight no more.) having xander and revan running around the galaxy with sg1 would be extremely cool especially if after they deal with anubis in the seventh season they go on too atlantis and afterwords with all the neat ancient and asgard technology they get revan and xander too lead a mission with its own cityship too revans galaxy around the time of either episode 4 a new hope or ep5 the empire strikes back!
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Xander has the force?

Sure why not?

But I always felt that what made Xander special was that he was ordinary.

Xanders powers were loyalty, courage, attitude.

However fic that give him something special can be great too.

Balance of some sort is the key.

Thanks for the update.
karthik9 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
gaul1 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
good chapter, wonder what will happen next, byes
crvenashkorpija chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
So any more of that story?I loved it from the start.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
FateBurn chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Interesting story please continue soon.