Reviews for Midsummer Nights Dream
frozen-delight chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This was a fantastic read. I really liked the story, basically proving how Supernatural and Disney aren't mutually exclusive, the characterisations were spot-on and the dialogue was truly marvellous.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this delightful story.
I'm really looking forward to discovering more of your writing.
Freya922 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This had such a satisfying dose of angst - holy crud! Heat stoke, seizures, crushing trees... But it was the Bambi memory that killed me. Jeez.
LucyK9 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Excellent narrative, the dialogue was spot-on and the tale thrilling. All in all a HUGE success of a story! I loved Rocky and Sam the dog. Bambi versus Godzilla? Woot! Thank you!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ah, I finally understand at the end of the chapter, a tree fell on him. I was afraid a forest spirit had entombed him and the tree was growing shut around him.
Zinfer chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Great stuff :) thanks for entertaining me
Sharlot chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Sensational. Loved it. So tactile and vivid. It actually made me thirsty! Thanks so much for the words.
MBrixton chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Ciao!

Bambi vs Godzilla? Really? Awful!

Great story. Thrill, humor, h/c, psychological issues, cliff-hanger, fondness... All and some!

I like all your stories, but my reviews are scarce: I'm lazy

Thanks again for your job!

Ciao from Milano, Italy!

Cristina

P.S. please, forgive my English!
Liafrombrazil chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
I love your hurt Dr. Dolittle-Dean. That was such an enjoyable interaction between Dean, nature and h/c universe. That's why I love dogs, and Dean and worried brother and your stories. That was so good when Sam was there and Dean wasn't really and they were trying to set Dean free. Thanks for the laughing, the awwws and for feeding my brain.
Liafrombrazil chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Really delicious chapter. I had such a good time imagining Dean with the cute and not so cute wood animals around him, talking to squirrels and dogs while all he wants is his Sam. I love your description of how he feels, it's like I can feel it a bit too. Sam, worried Sam and Bobby-the-father. Thank you so much for making me happy.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I haven't read many long fics in English lately, but yours? I just have to read, always. I love Rocky and that Dean has "someone" to talk to. I love your poor hurt Dean in the woods. Good writers just take the Deal time and write awesome fixing stories to make people happy. Very good, funny and amazingly well-written as all you do. Thank you!
NongPradu chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
GUH! This story was full to the brim of the stuff I love. It had hurt!Dean, delirious!Dean, worried!Sam, and even some nekkid!Sam thrown in for good measure.

I loved the little bits with Dean alone under the tree, huffing to the squirrel and barely able to breathe. And the memory of watching Bambi... Tugged right at my heart strings.

This was delicious to read.
mtee1958 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
That was great. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad the dog got to go home. I'm looking at my loveable but goofy Golden Retriever and wondering if he would go after help...hmmmm no he would stay there licking my face hoping I had food.

thanks again.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
That was fantastic!

Dean may have a Disney movie stuck in his head, but I've got thoughts of Sammy in his "altogether" stuck in mine!

Thanks for sharing!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Great action and suspense here! Loved it! Also some great mental visuals. The thought of Sam cavorting in the all together had me laughing out loud. :D

The best part, tho, was the Dean under the tree part. THAT was intense! Rocky was so cute, too.

Bambi is one of the worst movies on the planet! I hate Disney as much as Dean does. Sheesh!

Well done, my dear. :)
TheKritty chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Oooh. OOOOH.

I really really enjoyed this. It was epic hurt!delirious!seizing!Dean and worried!comforting!Sam and Uncle Bobby helping...it was...guh, it was exactly what I needed this afternoon!

THANK YOU FOR THIS SUPER AWESOME STORY!