Reviews for Two Hearts
me encanto )
You have to be an author I just finished reading the story and it's AMAZING! I REALLY LOVED IT!
Snowfall-and-Day chapter 10 . 5/16
(Claps) THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! You get a cookie! And I love the end!
MY EYES! OMFG SHIT THIS IS SOOO SAD!
Very good story though ;)
felicianapastalovinvargas chapter 10 . 4/17
I really loved this. And the ending too. Really well written.
Spanish. Llegue a entender algo de tu una de las historias mas hermosas que he leído en mi vida jaja me gusto demasiado. U r so good . love this story . ty
Mary
It was fantastic
ChasesTheMoon chapter 10 . 3/19
omg amazing i was allmost in tears most of the story n i just loved the end deffenitly going to read your other NaLu storys _
Fia chapter 6 . 3/17
Baka natsu! Hayyyysttt! Hey , when will you update another chappy?
rize.kamishiro87 chapter 10 . 2/26
Waaaa!I loved so much this fanfiction 3 Lovely! You're the best
Do more Nalu FF please :)
lucy chapter 10 . 2/21
I doubt you will read this message but I would just like to say this story was just unbelievable! I have no words to describe how brilliantly written this is. I am certain that this has inspired many people to write something as good as this because it certainly did with me. It is also good to see a nalu story completed and this is without a doubt my favourite, I hope you are doing well and still writing because I would love to see more -
12Rayne chapter 10 . 1/23
Oh my goodness this story is just so...*starts crying*...this story is just so beautiful TT I'm glad Natsu got his Lucy and Lucy got her Natsu...and the little pink haired brown eyed girl Happy talked about :3
Omg i luv u so much and i luv it too and it wach a perfect ending
manu200014 chapter 10 . 1/5
Me encantó la historia!
Felicidades... Hiciste un gran trabajo xD
echrem chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I saw a doujin of tour fanfic con youtube(justo the first chapter) and i got attached todo the story, you're amazingit was sooooo good.